|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 21 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Rohanda renamed Shikasta?
(a) It has been drained of most of its resources.
(b) It is taken over by another race, who rename it.
(c) It is renamed after an important Canopean official who fell in the line of duty.
(d) The inhabitants rename it in an effort to assert their independence.
2. The first woman mentioned in Chapter 11 lives where?
(b) North America.
(d) The Northwest Fringes.
3. How does Johor feel about the state of Shikasta, upon his return?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is saddened.
(d) He is angry.
4. What do some Canopeans believe should be done with Shikasta?
(a) It should be sold to the Shammat.
(b) It should be jettisoned.
(c) It should be blown up.
(d) It should be redeemed.
5. How does George Herbert feel about Lynda's claims, initially?
(a) He thinks she may be right.
(b) He doesn't believe her.
(c) He has his doubts.
(d) He believes her wholeheartedly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rachel keep a diary?
2. What was the second individual's childhood like?
3. Generally speaking, what is the most important rule of Canopus?
4. Who is Johor?
5. Taufiq is incarnated on Shikasta as a member of what race?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)