|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Johor, in his report in Chapter 13, what did the white races do?
(a) Exterminated the other races.
(b) Refused to assimilate with the Giants.
(c) Monopolized trade and travel.
(d) Conquered the southern continents.
2. Where did the fourth individual grow up?
(a) A group home.
(b) Foster homes.
(c) Concentration camps.
(d) An orphanage.
3. What makes Shikasta unusual?
(a) It was never able to receive SOWF.
(b) All life preys on all other life.
(c) It has a particularly low population.
(d) It has a mixture of native and introduced life forms.
4. What was Taufiq supposed to become when he incarnated on Shikasta?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A politician.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
5. What does Johor say about the religion of the white races in Chapter 13?
(a) It was the largest to ever exist on Shikasta.
(b) It is the most bigoted religion in history.
(c) It resulted in more deaths than the wars did.
(d) It is morally inferior to other religions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 8 describes the British as being tolerant of a high degree of what?
2. Who is Jarsum?
3. Why does Johor incarnate on Shikasta?
4. What does Shikasta mean?
5. Why does Johor have to spend extra time on Shikasta?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)