|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, Johor interacts with a man who is clearly what Old Testament figure?
2. How do the Canopeans view the 20th century?
(a) Some advancement, but mostly conflict.
(b) One long war.
(c) The turning point for the planet.
(d) Many mistakes, but people grew more progressive toward the end.
3. Why does Johor have to spend extra time on Shikasta?
(a) He is looking for two of his friends.
(b) He is unable to get home.
(c) Taufiq gets captured.
(d) He is being punished.
4. Where does the first individual have a nervous breakdown?
(a) In a restaurant.
(b) In her car.
(c) In a courtroom.
(d) In her home.
5. The history in Chapter 10 ends around what year?
(a) 1000 A.D.
(b) 500 B.C.
(c) 500 A.D.
(d) 2000 A.D.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between the Giants and Natives on Shikasta?
2. What concept are the Giants unable to understand?
3. In Chapter 9, Taufiq reports that what major change has taken place on Earth?
4. What makes Shikasta unusual?
5. What cuts Rohanda off from the Lock?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)