|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johor's job?
(a) Observing the results of the genetic experiments in the Southern Hemisphere.
(b) Monitoring the flow of SOWF.
(c) Recruiting new soldiers for the youth groups.
(d) Tending to the order of the Canopean colonies.
2. Johor communicates with Taufiq, and is able to get Taufiq to make what change?
(a) Taufiq abandons his chosen profession in favor of the one he was intended for.
(b) He remembers who he is, and what his mission on Shikasta is.
(c) After a long stretch of animosity, he becomes friendly with the Canopeans.
(d) He agrees to return to the Canopean embassy, and act as a liaison for Shikasta.
3. How does Johor feel about the state of Shikasta, upon his return?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is saddened.
(d) He is apathetic.
4. What is Johor searching for, at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) Unincarnated refugees.
(d) Other Canopean emissaries.
5. Where is Johor, at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(b) Zone Six.
(c) The Canopean Embassy.
(d) The Northern Fringes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Canopus do for the Natives of Shikasta?
2. Johor returns to Shikasta how many years after his first visit?
3. The Canopean phrase "Age of Ideology" refers to what time?
4. Who is writing to George in Chapter 32?
5. Who is tapping the energies of Rohanda, in Chapter 6?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)