|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition of the Shikastan cities in Chapter 9?
(a) They no longer exist.
(b) They are slowly being rebuilt.
(c) They are still uninhabitable.
(d) They are back to normal.
2. How are the British people described in Chapter 8?
(a) Narrow-minded and imperialistic.
(b) Intellectual and accomplished.
(c) Arrogant and unreasonable.
(d) Cultured and proud.
3. What happened to the ethical laws Johor gave to the Shikastans?
(a) They were built into religions.
(b) They were completely forgotten.
(c) They were replaced by codes that the Shikastans wrote on their own.
(d) They were adopted as an unwritten code of conduct.
4. The Canopeans decide to split the Natives' what, in Chapter 9?
5. Taufiq was incarnated on Shikasta after what war?
(a) The American Civil War.
(b) The Russo-American War.
(c) World War II.
(d) World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. Generally speaking, what is the most important rule of Canopus?
2. What is the Shammat transmitter made of?
3. How do the Canopeans view the 20th century?
4. In Chapter 6, to whom does Johor teach some of the basic tenets of Canopean civilization?
5. What do the Canopeans blame for the conflicts in the 20th century?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)