|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ideologies declined during the time period described in Chapter 19?
2. What would have the second individual's defense have been, if she had the proper lawyer?
(a) That she was falsely accused.
(b) That she was a victim of indoctrination.
(c) That she was an unwilling participant in the crime.
(d) That she was criminally insane.
3. Which family does Johor choose, and why?
(a) A British family, because they are rich and will have all the resources he needs.
(b) One of mixed race, because they will have an easier time understanding the perspective of others.
(c) An African family, because they live in an area where Johor could easily accomplish his goals.
(d) A Muslim family, because they are intelligent and compassionate.
4. What would have been the result of the second individual's trial, if it had gone according to plan?
(a) A renewed sense of family closeness.
(b) A reevaluation of the criminal justice system.
(c) A new public awareness of propaganda mechanisms.
(d) A reevaluation of the foster care system.
5. What was the second individual's childhood like?
(a) She was loved and supported.
(b) She was left to by her parents to be entertained by the television.
(c) She was an orphan, raised in a foster home.
(d) She traveled and stayed with relatives a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 8 describes the British as being tolerant of a high degree of what?
2. What does Johor say about the religion of the white races in Chapter 13?
3. What does Johor attempt to do to his friends after finding them?
4. What happens to Rohanda after it is cut off from the Lock?
5. Who was responsible for influencing some special individuals in the last days of Shikasta?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)