|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tapping the energies of Rohanda, in Chapter 6?
(a) The Canopeans.
(b) The Shammat.
(c) The Puttiorians.
(d) The Giants.
2. What was Taufiq supposed to become when he incarnated on Shikasta?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A politician.
(d) A doctor.
3. How are the cities on Shikasta constructed?
(a) There are no cities, only small villages.
(b) In geometrical shapes, with special rock formations.
(c) Built into the sides of mountains.
(d) In underground caverns.
4. What was Taufiq's name when he incarnated on Shikasta?
(a) Jason Urbane.
(b) James Sheridan.
(c) Benjamin Sherban.
(d) John Brent-Oxford.
5. How are the British people described in Chapter 8?
(a) Cultured and proud.
(b) Intellectual and accomplished.
(c) Narrow-minded and imperialistic.
(d) Arrogant and unreasonable.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Britain and other European countries are blamed for what?
2. What does Johor attempt to do to his friends after finding them?
3. Taufiq is incarnated on Shikasta as a member of what race?
4. Johor communicates with Taufiq, and is able to get Taufiq to make what change?
5. Where does the first individual have a nervous breakdown?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)