Chapters 1 - 5
1. Who is Johor?
(a) A Shammat agent.
(b) A Canopean emissary.
(c) A Shikastan soldier.
(d) An organizer of the youth armies.
2. What is Johor's job?
(a) Observing the results of the genetic experiments in the Southern Hemisphere.
(b) Monitoring the flow of SOWF.
(c) Tending to the order of the Canopean colonies.
(d) Recruiting new soldiers for the youth groups.
3. Generally speaking, what is the most important rule of Canopus?
4. Johor's worst experience is with what planet?
5. What word best describes Shikasta?
6. Chapter 2 is a guide, written for whom?
(a) Shammat agents.
(b) Colonial servants.
(c) Canopean emissaries.
(d) Youth army members.
7. What makes Shikasta unusual?
(a) It has a particularly low population.
(b) It was never able to receive SOWF.
(c) It has a mixture of native and introduced life forms.
(d) All life preys on all other life.
8. The very nature of Shikasta results in what?
(d) All answers are correct.
This section contains 4,838 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)