|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Marlow insist he had an interview with Kate?
(a) Only two.
(c) Three or four.
2. Tony thinks Constance has not read all of the letter, so what does he do?
(a) He puts the letter in his pocket to read later.
(b) He sits down and tries to read it himself.
(c) He has a temper tantrum.
(d) He gives it to his mother to finish reading.
3. Who enters while Kate is struggling to get her hand away from Marlow?
(b) Tony Lumpkin.
(c) Mr. Hardcastle.
(d) Lady Betty Blackleg.
4. When does Mrs. Hardcastle insist will be the time for Constance to wear jewels?
(a) They are for looking at and not for wearing.
(b) Only when she's presented at court.
(c) When she is in her forties and her beauty needs repairing.
(d) Only when she has paste copies of them.
5. When Mrs. Hardcastle tries to get Tony to say home one night, where is he planning to go?
(a) The Three Pigeons pub.
(b) To church.
(c) The theater.
(d) The Cock and Bull pub.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Diggory say he learned how to hold his hands?
2. What is Tony's reply when Hastings asks how he managed to get the jewels?
3. What does Mr. Hardcastle call his home?
4. What is Marlow's complaint as he enters the room and finds Kate?
5. How does Miss Neville know who the letter is from?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)