|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dolores try to get out of going to college after passing her physical?
2. Whose song plays in Mr. Pucci's jukebox?
3. Why does Dolores become friends with Norma?
4. What does Dolores take with her when she flees from the dorm before going to Dottie's house?
5. What does Dolores' father do with the nursery furniture after her mother loses the baby?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dolores like developing photographs?
2. How does Dolores feel emotionally while attending the prom?
3. How did Larry and Ruth meet and why did they move?
4. How does Dolores react to Mr. Massey's proposition?
5. How does Thayer finally get Dolores to go on a date with him?
6. How does Dante act towards Dolores while at her Grandmother's house?
7. Why does Dolores kill Dottie's fish?
8. How do Dolores and Dottie spend their week alone together?
9. What sort of behavior does Dolores exhibit after she returns to public high school?
10. How does Dottie feel about Dolores?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do Dolores' experiences in school help or hinder her relationships with other people?
Essay Topic 2
What does happiness mean to Dolores Price?
Essay Topic 3
How does the rape that Dolores suffers influence her actions later in life?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)