|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dolores' father's girlfriend?
2. What does Dolores' father do with the nursery furniture after her mother loses the baby?
(a) He leaves it in the room and locks it.
(b) He puts it in the basement.
(c) He takes it to the dump.
(d) He burns it in the backyard.
3. What is the name of Larry's daughter?
4. What do the dance attendees do while Dolores is being accosted?
(a) Stop the assault.
(b) Encourage it.
(d) Join the assault.
5. What does Mr. Pucci's roommate call him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Pucci suggest Dolores do?
2. According to the dorm president, the girls are to watch out for boys from which college?
3. What happens to Jack and Rita's baby?
4. Why does Dolores' grandmother refer to the Pysyk twins as "displaced persons"?
5. Where does Dolores get her initial information about Eddie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dolores like developing photographs?
2. Why does Dolores begin consulting the psychic?
3. What brings Dolores and Dante back together after she kicks him out of the house?
4. Why does Dolores like the television so much?
5. What measures does Dolores' mother take to ensure her entrance into college?
6. How do both Dolores and Jack react immediately after the rape takes place?
7. How do Dolores and Dottie spend their week alone together?
8. How does Dolores react to Mr. Massey's proposition?
9. Why does Dolores decide to go to college?
10. How does Dolores react to her first class at community college?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)