|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Naomi staying the weekend of the dance?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) Boston College.
(d) Her parents' house.
2. Whose house does Dolores go to after her assault at the dance?
(b) Her father's house.
(d) Her grandmother's house.
3. At Mrs. Masicotte's request, what color does Dolores' father paint his car?
(d) Candy Apple Red.
4. What had Larry's wife, Rita, wanted to name their baby?
5. What is the name of Larry's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does Dolores claim she suffers from in order to get out of classes in high school?
2. What happens to Jack and Rita's baby?
3. What is the name of Dolores' father's girlfriend?
4. After recording when Jack comes after school, what pattern does Dolores notice?
5. What does Dolores' grandmother give her immediately after she is raped?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dolores' nightmare about Vita Marie?
2. What does the family of the man who hit Dolores' mother send to Dolores and why?
3. Describe Dolores' reaction to her mother's death.
4. Describe Dolores and Mr. Pucci's reconnection after she delivers food to his apartment.
5. What brings Dolores and Dante back together after she kicks him out of the house?
6. How does Dolores react to Mr. Massey's proposition?
7. Why does Dante say that he doesn't want to have children?
8. How does Dr. Shaw feel about Dolores visiting the psychic?
9. How does Dottie feel about Dolores?
10. What kind of a life does Dolores invent for herself through her letters to Kippy?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)