|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Dolores' college roommate says after arriving at the dorm?
(a) The room smells.
(b) She forgot the curtains.
(c) She hates Dolores.
(d) She misses her boyfriend.
2. Who does Dolores' roommate cheat on her boyfriend with?
3. Which resident of Hooten Hall had been to Woodstock?
4. Who accosts Dolores on the dance floor?
5. While writing to her college roommate, where does Dolores claim that her boyfriend is from?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolores' roommate's boyfriend include in his last letter to her?
2. How does Dolores' mother keep her weight down after returning from the mental hospital?
3. How much money did the family of the man who hit Dolores' mother with the car send her?
4. What was the name of the man who hit Dolores' mother with the car?
5. What does the doctor tell Dolores after the physical?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Larry and Ruth meet and why did they move?
2. What does Roberta propose to Tommy, the owner of China Paradise?
3. Describe Dolores and Mr. Pucci's reconnection after she delivers food to his apartment.
4. How does Dante act towards Dolores while at her Grandmother's house?
5. What kind of a life does Dolores invent for herself through her letters to Kippy?
6. Why does Dolores' father leave?
7. Why does Mr. Pucci tell Dolores that they will be connected forever?
8. How does Dolores treat Kippy after her accident?
9. How does Dolores find Dante when she returns home from work early?
10. Why does Dolores' mother want her to go to college?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)