|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dolores recount Jeanette's mother looking like?
(a) Doris Day.
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Mary Tyler Moore.
(d) Carol Burnette.
2. What does the doctor tell Dolores after the physical?
(a) She can be admitted to college.
(b) She is too fat.
(c) She is insane.
(d) Her physical ailments are getting worse.
3. What does Dolores' grandmother give her immediately after she is raped?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A pregnancy test.
(c) A Bible.
(d) Rosary Beads.
4. What does Mr. Pucci's roommate call him?
5. What do the Pysyk twins accuse Dolores of before they get into the fight in the convenience store?
(a) Being a virgin.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Having bugs.
(d) Looking at the dirty magazines.
6. Where does Dolores get her initial information about Eddie?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her grandmother.
7. How does Dolores' mother keep her weight down after returning from the mental hospital?
(a) Bike riding.
8. What does Jack Speight do for a living?
(a) He is a disc jockey.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is a police officer.
(d) He is a lawyer.
9. Where does Dolores' Grandmother go while the house is being wallpapered?
(a) Amish Country.
(b) New York City.
(c) Atlantic City.
(d) Myrtle Beach.
10. Who accosts Dolores on the dance floor?
11. What had Larry's wife, Rita, wanted to name their baby?
12. Who calls Dolores while the girls are listening to Abbey Road in Dolores' dorm room?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandmother.
13. What does Dolores' mother do instead of attending the interview with the pest control company?
(a) Dye her hair.
(b) Go to a bar.
(c) Visit her ex-husband.
(d) Visit the mental hospital.
14. What does Jack threaten to do if Dolores tells anyone about the rape?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Kill Dolores' mother.
(c) Kill Dolores.
(d) Kill Rita.
15. What is the name of the clerk that Dolores' father bought beers from for Mrs. Masicotte?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jack rape Dolores?
2. Whose song plays in Mr. Pucci's jukebox?
3. After the rape, to where do the Speights say they are moving?
4. How did Dolores' Grandmother react to her son Eddie's death?
5. Which of Dolores' mother's boyfriends does she bring home to meet the family?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)