|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Larry's daughter?
2. What are the names of Dottie's fish?
(a) Larry, Curly and Moe.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) Cagney and Lacey.
(d) Tic, Tac and Toe.
3. While writing to her college roommate, where does Dolores claim that her boyfriend is from?
(b) New York.
4. While at dinner with the Speights, what kind of a hat does Dolores' Grandmother wear?
(a) A sombrero.
(b) A fedora.
(c) A beret.
(d) A cowboy hat.
5. Why does Dolores become friends with Norma?
(a) No one else will befriend her.
(b) She wants to steal her cigarettes.
(c) Norma has a boyfriend.
(d) The Pysyk twins will be angry.
6. Where does Jack rape Dolores?
(a) At a dog shelter.
(b) In the back seat of his car.
(c) In an abandoned warehouse.
(d) In his apartment.
7. What does Dolores' grandmother give her immediately after she is raped?
(a) A pregnancy test.
(b) Rosary Beads.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A blanket.
8. When does Dolores tell herself she will start going to class?
(a) When midterms take place.
(b) When the Jeopardy champion loses.
(c) When she makes a friend.
(d) When her roommate stops receiving letters.
9. Whose house does Dolores go to after her assault at the dance?
(a) Her grandmother's house.
(d) Her father's house.
10. How much money did the family of the man who hit Dolores' mother with the car send her?
11. What does Dolores' roommate's boyfriend include in his last letter to her?
(a) Song lyrics.
(b) A ring.
(d) Naked pictures of himself.
12. Who does Dolores' roommate cheat on her boyfriend with?
13. What is the name of Dolores' father's girlfriend?
14. How did Dolores' Grandmother react to her son Eddie's death?
(a) She threw things.
(b) She divorced her husband.
(c) She ignored her other children.
(d) She cried for days.
15. What does Dolores take with her when she flees from the dorm before going to Dottie's house?
(b) The curtains.
(c) A piece of her mother's painting.
(d) The wastebasket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What behavior does Dolores exhibit concurrently with Jack's rides to and from school?
2. What was the name of Dolores' mother's favorite television program?
3. How does Dolores get to Mr. Pucci's house while her Grandmother is on vacation?
4. What had Larry's wife, Rita, wanted to name their baby?
5. Who does Dolores remember the television delivery men as being?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)