1. Who does Dolores remember the television delivery men as being?
President Eisenhower and Vice President Nixon.
2. At Mrs. Masicotte's request, what color does Dolores' father paint his car?
3. What was the name of Dolores' mother's favorite television program?
Queen for a Day.
4. What is the name of Mrs. Masicotte's dog?
5. What is the name of the clerk that Dolores' father bought beers from for Mrs. Masicotte?
6. What does Dolores' father do with the nursery furniture after her mother loses the baby?
He takes it to the dump.
This section contains 3,883 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)