|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Shaw stress to Dolores in their psychotherapy sessions?
2. What does Jack Speight do for a living?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a disc jockey.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is a police officer.
3. How did Dolores' Grandmother react to her son Eddie's death?
(a) She ignored her other children.
(b) She cried for days.
(c) She divorced her husband.
(d) She threw things.
4. What do the Pysyk twins accuse Dolores of before they get into the fight in the convenience store?
(a) Being a virgin.
(b) Having bugs.
(c) Being poor.
(d) Looking at the dirty magazines.
5. What did Dolores give to her college roommate upon arrival?
(a) A gum drop.
(b) A letter from her boyfriend.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dolores record her time spent in the mental institute?
2. Where does Jack rape Dolores?
3. What convenience store does Dolores get a job after moving into Mrs. Wing's house?
4. What is the name of the halfway home that Dolores moves into?
5. What record are the Pysyk twins playing the first time that Dolores meets them?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)