|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After recording when Jack comes after school, what pattern does Dolores notice?
(a) There is no pattern.
(b) He comes every other day.
(c) He only comes on Wednesdays and Fridays.
(d) He only comes at the end of the week.
2. While writing to her college roommate, where does Dolores claim that her boyfriend is from?
(b) New York.
3. How does Dolores' mother keep her weight down after returning from the mental hospital?
(a) Bike riding.
4. What was the name of the man who hit Dolores' mother with the car?
(a) Kenny Lamb.
(b) Sam King.
(c) Silas Perkins.
(d) Arthur Music.
5. Why does Dolores become friends with Norma?
(a) She wants to steal her cigarettes.
(b) The Pysyk twins will be angry.
(c) Norma has a boyfriend.
(d) No one else will befriend her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does Dolores go to after her assault at the dance?
2. When had Dolores' mother begun saving money for her college?
3. What does Mr. Pucci call Dolores?
4. How much money did the family of the man who hit Dolores' mother with the car send her?
5. What did Dolores do after sending letters to her college roommate?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)