|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dolores' grandmother refer to the Pysyk twins as "displaced persons"?
(a) They are immigrants.
(b) They are not Catholic.
(c) They are outcasts.
(d) They live in a different neighborhood.
2. After Dolores has the first conversation with her father since moving in with her grandmother, what does she request of her grandmother?
(a) She never wants her to speak of her father again.
(b) She wants to change the phone number.
(c) She wants to be held.
(d) She wants to be home schooled.
3. What nickname does Jack give to Dolores?
(a) Dolores Del Rio.
(b) Delicious Dolores.
(c) Dolores Dingbat.
(d) Delightful Dolores.
4. What does Dolores' mother do instead of attending the interview with the pest control company?
(a) Visit her ex-husband.
(b) Dye her hair.
(c) Go to a bar.
(d) Visit the mental hospital.
5. What does Rita Speight do for a living?
(a) She is a store clerk.
(b) She is a teacher.
(c) She is a painter.
(d) She is a nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of Dolores' week alone with her father?
2. Why does Dolores' father get her mother the parakeet?
3. Who does Dolores recount Jeanette's mother looking like?
4. Which part of Stacia Pysyk is deformed?
5. What is the name of Dolores' college roommate's boyfriend?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)