|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dolores' grandmother refer to the Pysyk twins as "displaced persons"?
(a) They are immigrants.
(b) They live in a different neighborhood.
(c) They are outcasts.
(d) They are not Catholic.
2. Why does Jack visit Dolores on the night that he tells her the secret about Rita?
(a) He wants to talk to Dolores' mother.
(b) He wants to talk to Dolores.
(c) He needs to pay his rent.
(d) He needs to borrow a screwdriver.
3. How did Dolores' Grandmother react to her son Eddie's death?
(a) She ignored her other children.
(b) She divorced her husband.
(c) She threw things.
(d) She cried for days.
4. How does Dolores' mother keep her weight down after returning from the mental hospital?
(c) Bike riding.
5. On the night that he visits her alone in the house, what part of Dolores' body does Jack tickle?
(a) Her underarms.
(b) Her stomach.
(c) Her feet.
(d) Her neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the rape, to where do the Speights say they are moving?
2. Which of Dolores' mother's boyfriends does she bring home to meet the family?
3. What record are the Pysyk twins playing the first time that Dolores meets them?
4. After recording when Jack comes after school, what pattern does Dolores notice?
5. Who does Dolores recount Jeanette's mother looking like?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)