Chapters 1, 2 and 3
1. Who does Dolores remember the television delivery men as being?
(a) President Nixon and Vice President Johnson.
(b) President Kennedy and John Harvey Oswald.
(c) President Eisenhower and Vice President Nixon.
(d) Lucille Ball and Ricky Ricardo.
2. At Mrs. Masicotte's request, what color does Dolores' father paint his car?
(a) Candy Apple Red.
3. What was the name of Dolores' mother's favorite television program?
(a) Jackie Sullivan Variety Hour.
(b) Father Knows Best.
(c) The Honeymooners.
(d) Queen for a Day.
4. What is the name of Mrs. Masicotte's dog?
5. What is the name of the clerk that Dolores' father bought beers from for Mrs. Masicotte?
6. What does Dolores' father do with the nursery furniture after her mother loses the baby?
(a) He leaves it in the room and locks it.
(b) He puts it in the basement.
(c) He takes it to the dump.
(d) He burns it in the backyard.
This section contains 3,883 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)