|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wendy Cope think little else of?
2. Where does the woman in I'm Going to Georgia want to live?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A coffin.
(d) A cabin.
3. Caroline says falling in love is ______________.
(a) A bunch of mistakes.
(b) Letting go to insanity.
(c) Fulfilling destiny.
(d) A series of moments.
4. How does the woman in The Philosopher think she should love?
5. Who wrote To His Mistress Going to Bed?
(a) William Yeates.
(b) Andrew Marvell.
(c) John Donne.
(d) Wallace Stevens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman in The Philosopher wonder about?
2. In A Type of Loss, what does the woman lose when she breaks up?
3. Who wrote Hero and Lysander?
4. What does Caroline explain in each section?
5. What kind of passion does the woman in On Monsieur's Departure want?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lilacs about?
2. What is To Speak of Woe That Is In Marriage about?
3. What is Love's Philosophy about?
4. What is The Age of Great Vocations about?
5. What is Final Soliloquy of the Interior Paramour about?
6. What is It Is Marvelous... about?
7. What is When You Have Forgotten Sunday: the Love Story about?
8. What is Having a Coke With You about?
9. What is At the Café about?
10. What does Proverbs 31:10-31 say?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)