1. How is this book separated?
2. Who introduces each section?
3. What does Caroline explain in each section?
Why the poems were chosen.
4. Caroline says falling in love is ______________.
A series of moments.
5. What does Caroline say becomes extraordinary in love?
6. Who wrote A Very Valentine?
7. What is Valentine rhymed with in A Very Valentine?
All of these.
8. How do the people in A Very Valentine feel?
9. Who wrote Song?
10. In what style are the section introductions written?
This section contains 3,355 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)