|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through How to Live.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is I'm Going to Georgia?
(a) An anthem.
(b) A prose poem.
(c) A folk song.
(d) A tribute.
2. Who wrote Hero and Lysander?
(b) E.E. Cummings.
(c) W. W. Phelps.
(d) Christopher Marlowe.
3. What does Caroline explain in each section?
(a) Her life experience.
(b) How she feels.
(c) What changed in the poems.
(d) Why the poems were chosen.
4. When does the heart go forth in The Heart of a Woman?
(a) The sunset.
(b) The dawn.
(c) The pitch dark of night.
(d) The high noon.
5. What is steady throughout The Passionate Shepherd to His Love?
(a) All of these.
(b) The intent.
(c) The rhyming scheme.
(d) The beat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many states away is Ellen Watson's friend?
2. What kind of imagery is used in The Passionate Shepherd to His Love?
3. What does St. Teresa of Avila say will give people freedom?
4. What is traded for dolls in Puberty--With Capital Letters?
5. What is the deepest secret shared in I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)