|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Silence and Solitude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man in When He Pressed His Lips feel after his affair?
2. When was Roger McGough with Monika?
(a) The winter.
(b) The summer.
(c) The fall.
(d) The spring.
3. How long is Emily Dickinson's poem about breaking up?
(a) 1 page.
(b) 2 stanzas.
(c) 3 stanzas.
(d) 10 words.
4. What does the person in Song want their lover to stop doing?
(b) Putting on airs.
(c) Looking for more.
(d) Getting their hopes up.
5. What is the tone of I Do Not Love Thee?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Song?
2. When does true love come about according to Hero and Lysander?
3. Why is the man in Corrina's Going a Maying so urgent?
4. What is the second section called?
5. What is Valentine rhymed with in A Very Valentine?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)