|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the husband in I'm Going to Georgia?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He is a drunk.
(c) He is poor.
(d) He is cheating.
2. What is the awkward encounter described by Gregory Corso in Marriage?
(a) Having children.
(b) Meeting a more attractive sibling.
(c) Finding about infidelity.
(d) Meeting the in-laws.
3. Why is the man in Corrina's Going a Maying so urgent?
(a) He wants to get married.
(b) His lover is sick.
(c) Spring is dying.
(d) He is sick.
4. Who wrote When He Pressed His Lips?
(a) William Yeates.
(b) Steve Kowit.
(c) Virginia Wolf.
(d) Emily Dickinson.
5. In The Countess of Pembroke's Arcadia, the countess says she was wounded with __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman in At the Café trying to do?
2. Who wrote May I Feel Said He?
3. What happens to the fruit in June Light?
4. What is the woman in On Monsieur's Departure unable to cut?
5. Who wrote To His Mistress Going to Bed?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)