|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it surprising that the poet wrote Song?
(a) Most of their poems are very long.
(b) Most of their poems are couplets.
(c) Most of their poems are dark.
(d) Most of their poems are in German.
2. Where does Emily Dickinson hope to seek refuge?
(b) Her family.
(c) Her bed.
(d) Her lover.
3. What advice does Nash give in A Word to Husbands?
(a) To never cheat.
(b) To sleep well.
(c) To admit when they are wrong.
(d) To thank the wife for everything.
4. What kind of imagery is used in The Passionate Shepherd to His Love?
5. How long is Weaponed Woman?
(a) 2 lines.
(b) 20 words.
(c) 2 pages.
(d) 2 stanzas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman in The Eaten Heart swear to never do again at the end of the poem?
2. What was broken in Protocols?
3. What is the tone of Lilacs?
4. In To My Dear and Loving Husband, how does the woman hope to stay with her husband after death?
5. To what does the person in Song compare love?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)