|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Weaponed Woman?
(a) 20 words.
(b) 2 lines.
(c) 2 stanzas.
(d) 2 pages.
2. In To My Dear and Loving Husband, how does the woman hope to stay with her husband after death?
(a) By getting married.
(b) By dying together.
(c) By loving him so intensely.
(d) By staying faithful.
3. Who wrote I Do Not Love Thee?
(a) John Keates.
(b) Caroline Norton.
(c) E.E. Cummings.
(d) Gertrude Stein.
4. How long is Emily Dickinson's poem about breaking up?
(a) 3 stanzas.
(b) 1 page.
(c) 10 words.
(d) 2 stanzas.
5. Who wrote May I Feel Said He?
(a) E.E. Cummings.
(c) William Yeates.
(d) Christopher Marlowe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man in When He Pressed His Lips feel after his affair?
2. What is suggested by the man in Proverbs and Song Verse?
3. Who wrote To Margo?
4. Who introduces each section?
5. Why is it surprising that the poet wrote Song?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)