|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Making Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many levels of meaning are in The Weather Cock Points South?
2. What is the woman in May I Feel Said He worried about?
(a) Losing her virginity.
(b) The man's wife.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Being overtaken.
3. Who wrote When He Pressed His Lips?
(a) Emily Dickinson.
(b) Virginia Wolf.
(c) William Yeates.
(d) Steve Kowit.
4. Who wrote The Weather Cock Points South?
(a) Virginia Wolf.
(b) Emily Dickinson.
(c) Amy Lowell.
(d) Louisa May Alcott.
5. What does the Lover in Song of Solomon feed upon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Hero and Lysander?
2. Who wrote I Do Not Love Thee?
3. What does Caroline say becomes extraordinary in love?
4. Who wrote May I Feel Said He?
5. What does the man in To His Mistress Going to Bed say a woman needs to cover her at night?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)