|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Making Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduces each section?
(a) The poet.
(b) The historian.
(c) The cupid.
(d) The editor.
2. What does the man in To His Mistress Going to Bed say a woman needs to cover her at night?
(a) A man.
(b) A sheet.
3. What does the person in Song want their lover to stop doing?
(a) Getting their hopes up.
(b) Looking for more.
(d) Putting on airs.
4. How does E.E. Cummings describe love?
5. What kind of love does Wendy Cope describe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Valentine rhymed with in A Very Valentine?
2. When does true love come about according to Hero and Lysander?
3. What does Caroline explain in each section?
4. To what does the person in Song compare love?
5. What is the tone of I Do Not Love Thee?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)