|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death and Grief.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked the question, What do Women Want?
2. Who wrote Keeping Things Whole?
(a) Robert Browning.
(b) Lewis Godfrey.
(c) Mark Strand.
(d) John Donne.
3. In what form is The Countess of Pembroke's Arcadia written?
4. What is Emily Dickinson's tone in her poem about breaking up?
5. How does Sharon Olds feel about her son in Socks?
(a) She resents him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She regrets having him.
(d) She is afraid of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote A Very Valentine?
2. What does Emily Dickinson compare herself to?
3. Who wrote The Passionate Shepherd to His Love?
4. What is the woman in On Monsieur's Departure unable to cut?
5. What does the Lover in Song of Solomon feed upon?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)