|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death and Grief.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main concern for the couple in Death, Etc.?
(a) How to arrange their will.
(b) Which of them will die first.
(c) Their dying son.
(d) What to do with the man they killed.
2. What happens to the fruit in June Light?
(a) It turns to wine.
(b) It is planted.
(c) It rots.
(d) It is shared.
3. How many levels of meaning are in The Weather Cock Points South?
4. What is the woman in On Monsieur's Departure unable to cut?
(a) Her emotional bonds.
(b) Her fear of loneliness.
(c) Her political connections.
(d) Her maternal instinct.
5. What helped Kennedy's mother deal with the losses in her life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of imagery is used in The Passionate Shepherd to His Love?
2. What does Caroline say becomes extraordinary in love?
3. What kind of poet was Christina Rossetti?
4. What happens in each stanza of Nobody Knows But Mother?
5. What does Rudyard Kipling say over and over about The Female of The Species?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)