|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the flower in The Weather Cock Points South?
2. Who wrote The Philosopher?
(a) Emily Dickinson.
(b) Virginia Wolf.
(c) Katherine Garrison.
(d) Edna St. Vincent Millay.
3. What is the tone of I Do Not Love Thee?
4. What is wrong with the husband in I'm Going to Georgia?
(a) He is cheating.
(b) He is poor.
(c) He is a drunk.
(d) He is sick.
5. What is Hero and Leander?
(a) An Anthem.
(b) A sonnet.
(c) A song.
(d) A play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily Dickinson compare herself to?
2. To what does the person in Song compare love?
3. What does Caroline say becomes extraordinary in love?
4. Who wrote To Margo?
5. What is the second section called?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)