|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is this book separated?
(a) By author.
(b) By chronology.
(c) By topic.
(d) By length.
2. What kind of love does Wendy Cope describe?
3. What does Wendy Cope think little else of?
4. What does the man in To His Mistress Going to Bed say a woman needs to cover her at night?
(a) A man.
(b) A sheet.
5. Who wrote I Do Not Love Thee?
(a) Caroline Norton.
(b) Gertrude Stein.
(c) E.E. Cummings.
(d) John Keates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Caroline says falling in love is ______________.
2. What is the tone of I Do Not Love Thee?
3. Who wrote A Very Valentine?
4. To what does the person in Song compare love?
5. Where does the woman in I'm Going to Georgia want to live?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)