|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Growing Up and Growing Old.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote The Summer Day?
(a) Julia Avarez.
(b) Mary Oliver.
(c) Edna St. Vincent Millay.
(d) Sylvia Plath.
2. In what form is The Countess of Pembroke's Arcadia written?
3. What kind of imagery is used in The Passionate Shepherd to His Love?
4. Who wrote The Passionate Shepherd to His Love?
(a) William Yeats.
(c) E.E. Cummings.
(d) Christopher Marlowe.
5. What is traded for dolls in Puberty--With Capital Letters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Nash give in A Word to Husbands?
2. Who wrote You Begin?
3. What does Rudyard Kipling say over and over about The Female of The Species?
4. Whom does Caroline say her aunts wanted to look like?
5. What animal is described in The Female of The Species?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)