|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time did Rebeccah Corbett feel the New York Times should give Harvey Weinstein to respond to their article before publication, according to the narrative in Chapter 6?
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 52 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
2. Where did Ashley Judd go camping alone just before the NY Times article was published?
(a) The Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
(b) Yosemite National Park.
(c) Yellowstone National Park.
(d) Zion National Park.
3. What online magazine published an article accusing Aziz Ansari of behaving badly in a private romantic situation?
4. In what neighborhood in Manhattan did Irwin Reiter set up his first meeting with Jodi Kantor?
(b) Upper East Side.
(d) East Village.
5. When did the Supreme Court rule in New York Times v. Sullivan that a successful libel suit had to prove that journalists printed false information with malice, defined as "reckless disregard for the truth" (183)?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the witness to the alleged sexual assault of Christine Blasey Ford by Brett Kavanaugh?
2. How old was Lauren O'Connor when she wrote the memo regarding Harvey Weinstein's behavior to The Weinstein Company?
3. Who was Lauren O'Connor's attorney at the time of the publication of the New York Times article on Weinstein's misconduct?
4. Who, "of the production and distribution company Technicolor, thought it would be impossible to disconnect Weinstein from his company, and, as a result, the directors 'need to protect Harvey'" (208)?
5. Who was Weinstein's personal assistant that became uncomfortable with her duties for him, which included maintaining a roster of "Friends of Harvey" and supplying erectile dysfunction drugs for him (131)?
Short Essay Questions
1. What complaints did Sandeep Rehal make regarding Harvey Weinstein?
2. What story did Megan Twohey write about Harvey Weinstein and Finding Neverland?
3. What is revealed in Lauren O'Connor's memo to the executives of The Weinstein Company?
4. What allegations did Ambra Battilana Gutierrez make of Harvey Weinstein?
5. How are Christine Blasey Ford's professional life and history described?
6. What actions did the exeuctive board at The Weinstein Company take upon the publication of the NY Times' first article on Weinstein's sexual misconduct allegations?
7. Who is David Glasser and what involvement did he have with the Times article?
8. What allegations did Christine Blasey Ford make regarding her past with Judge Brett Kavanaugh?
9. What did the Hollywood Reporter and Variety print about the NY Times article on Weinstein prior to its publication?
10. What circumstances prevented Gwyneth Paltrow from coming forward in the first NY Times article on Weinstein?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)