|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do Nissa and Nikolas argue?
(a) Whether Sarah would prefer to be dead.
(b) Whether to allow Sarah to live.
(c) Whether to allow Sarah to hunt or take her to SingleEarth.
(d) If Sarah will still want to kill them.
2. What did Kaleo not let Nissa do when she hunted for the first time?
(b) Have animal blood.
(c) Turn anyone.
(d) Go with other vampires.
3. With what does Christine say the rooms at the bash were filled?
(a) Flashing lights.
(b) Loud music.
4. What was Kaleo wearing at the bash that Sarah attended?
(b) A tuxedo.
(c) A necklace of human ears.
(d) A bright red shirt.
5. What does Nikolas learn on his first hunt?
(a) To substitute animals instead of humans.
(b) To kill humans.
(c) To like the taste of animal blood.
(d) To get blood from a human without killing the human.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen with the mix of white witch and vampire blood in Sarah's body?
2. What is Christine's initial response to Sarah?
3. What does Sarah hope has happened to Adianna?
4. What does Adianna do?
5. What does Christopher say when Adianna says Sarah is going to die?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Christine act towards Sarah initially and what makes Christine change?
2. What does Nikolas learn when he questions Christine and what does he offer to do?
3. Who is with Nikolas when Sarah arrives and what does she notice about the person?
4. What does Christopher want concerning Sarah? What is her response?
5. What is the next way Adianna thinks of saving Sarah and why does she not do that?
6. What does Adianna realize when she sees Sarah at Nikolas's house?
7. What explanation does Adianna offer Sarah about their mother knowing what has been happening with Sarah and what does Adianna suggest Sarah do?
8. About what do the twins argue concerning Sarah?
9. What does Sarah ask Nikolas and what does Christopher realize?
10. How does Sarah get Nikolas to allow her to leave?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)