|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Nissa feel guilty?
(a) Being friendly to Sarah.
(b) Turning Christopher into a vampire.
(c) Bonding humans.
(d) Every one of Nikolas's victims.
2. What action does Adianna almost do but decides not to do?
(a) Get rid of Sarah's powers.
(b) Save Sarah.
(c) Call her mother for help.
(d) Call Caryn for help.
3. What does Sarah remember about the moment she first sees Nikolas?
(a) She felt pity.
(b) She hesitated.
(c) She felt severe revulsion.
(d) She cannot remember when she saw him.
4. What does Sarah ask Nissa?
(a) If Nikolas still loves Nissa.
(b) Why Sarah would be invited to a bash.
(c) If Nissa still loves her brother Nikolas.
(d) Why Christopher does not leave Sarah alone.
5. The conversation between Nikolas and Christopher is about ________________.
(a) Their past.
(b) What to do with Sarah.
(c) Agreeing to stop killing humans.
(d) Sarah and her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adianna act when Sarah arrives home?
2. Where does Sarah go when it is almost midnight?
3. What is causing Christopher to waver in his resolve to not hunt?
4. Adianna realizes that it is too late to _____________.
5. Why does Sarah put her back to the wall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Christopher and Nikolas discuss after Nikolas brushes his fangs across Sarah's throat?
2. What happens when Sarah arrives at the address printed on the card?
3. What explanation does Adianna offer Sarah about their mother knowing what has been happening with Sarah and what does Adianna suggest Sarah do?
4. How does Christine act towards Sarah initially and what makes Christine change?
5. What is in Sarah's locker when she gets back to school?
6. Why did Nissa turn Nikolas and why does he hunt humans?
7. What does Christine say about her time with Nikolas?
8. What does Adianna think she can do to save Sarah? What is the cost of that action?
9. What does Adianna say when Sarah arrives home?
10. Where does Adianna take Sarah and what does Adianna figure out when she sees Sarah's arm?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)