|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pins Adianna against the wall?
(a) No one.
(b) Some humans.
2. What color is the rose in Sarah's locker the next day after her encounter with Nikolas?
3. What does Sarah manage to do to Nikolas?
(a) Convince him to leave the area with his siblings.
(b) Convince him not to blood bond Christine.
(c) Cut him slightly.
(d) Cut him badly.
4. What happens to Sarah at the end of Chapter 27?
(a) She is captured by her mother and other hunters.
(b) She falls unconscious.
(c) She flees Nikolas's house.
(d) She tries to kill herself.
5. What does Nissa advise Sarah to do?
(a) Let Nissa go talk to Nikolas.
(b) Let someone else kill Nikolas.
(c) Not go to the bash.
(d) Go with several other hunters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one hope for Sarah?
2. What does Dominique list for Sarah?
3. What does Adianna figure out when she sees Nikolas' name on Sarah's arm?
4. Christopher says he has control over __________________.
5. What memory does Sarah experience as she is sucking Christopher's blood?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening in Sarah's blood?
2. What does Adianna think she can do to save Sarah? What is the cost of that action?
3. How does Sarah get Nikolas to allow her to leave?
4. What does Christine say about her time with Nikolas?
5. What happens when Sarah arrives at the address printed on the card?
6. Describe the conversation between Christopher and Adianna.
7. What does Adianna realize when she sees Sarah at Nikolas's house?
8. What does Adianna say when Sarah arrives home?
9. What does Sarah ask Nikolas and what does Christopher realize?
10. What changes Robert's mind about taking Sarah to talk to Christine?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)