|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nikolas do as he keeps Sarah helpless with his power?
(a) Carves X's all over her body.
(b) Blindfolds her.
(c) Bites her neck.
(d) Carves his name in her arm.
2. What does Sarah include in her wardrobe for the dance?
(a) All her knives.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A scent that hides who she really is.
(d) Several wooden stakes.
3. What is Nissa's relation to Christopher?
(a) His twin.
(b) His mother.
(c) His lover.
(d) His cousin.
4. When is the Devil's hour?
(a) The hour just after sunset.
(b) The hour just before sunrise.
(d) It's actually the hours of dark.
5. What does Nissa at first believe about Kaleo?
(a) He was godlike.
(b) He wouldn't harm people.
(c) He was interested in her art.
(d) He loved her enough to change.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sarah's mother described?
2. What color(s) was Christine able to tolerate?
3. How has Nikolas marked the person?
4. Why is Sarah in a bad situation when she pulls up to a house where there is a party?
5. How does Sarah momentarily distract the vampire with whom she is alone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sarah discover when she arrives at Christopher's house, and what is Nissa doing?
2. What does Robert want when he comes up to the table where Nissa, Christopher, and Sarah are sitting? What does Christopher say is odd about Robert's behavior lately?
3. Why does Sarah want to stay at SingleEarth and what is the condition under which she may do so?
4. What does the vampire that Sarah kills mention about Kaleo and why is Sarah interested in that name?
5. What does Kaleo say to Sarah when she becomes aware of his presence in the room?
6. Describe Sarah's encounter with Nikolas.
7. Describe the argument and counter-argument between Sarah and Christopher.
8. Nissa warns Sarah about whom? Why does Sarah ask Nissa about Kaleo?
9. Why does Christopher arrive at SingleEarth?
10. What happens to Sarah as a result of fighting Kaleo and how does she escape the house?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)