|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Nissa and her family live prior to the Civil War?
(a) In the North.
(b) In France.
(c) In Canada.
(d) In the South.
2. Why does Christopher go to visit his brother?
(a) Christopher needs a favor.
(b) Christopher wants to admonish his brother.
(c) Christopher is upset.
(d) Christopher hopes his brother will help with the injured girl.
3. What does Sara realize about Nikolas when she sees him?
(a) He is the vampire master she had almost killed in France once.
(b) He and Christopher are one and the same person.
(c) He wants to kill her.
(d) He is Christopher's twin.
4. What has Nikolas marked?
(b) A human female.
(d) A human male.
5. What sets Sarah to remembering her father's death?
(a) The sound of a low-pitched moan.
(b) A picture someone puts in her locker.
(c) The scrape of chalk on the blackboard.
(d) The sound of glass breaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah say she has to break off contact with Christopher?
2. What makes Sarah uneasy when Christopher asks her to dance?
3. What had Nikolas done to Christine?
4. How does Sarah Vida know Nikolas?
5. What does Sarah ask Robert?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sarah ask Nissa when she accidentally encounters her in the hall?
2. Nissa warns Sarah about whom? Why does Sarah ask Nissa about Kaleo?
3. Why does Sarah want to stay at SingleEarth and what is the condition under which she may do so?
4. Why does Sarah think it is fortunate that Christopher and Nissa are strong, but then what makes her realize that is convoluted thinking?
5. What does Sarah realize about Robert and what does she ask him?
6. What does Nissa ask Sarah at school on Monday? What does Nissa say about Christopher?
7. Who is Sarah Vida and what is she doing at the opening of the novel?
8. What does Christopher ask Sarah to do on Saturday and what does Sarah reply?
9. Describe the argument and counter-argument between Sarah and Christopher.
10. Why does Christopher arrive at SingleEarth?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)