|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sarah go when it is almost midnight?
(a) To find Nissa.
(b) Robert's house.
(c) Nikolas's house.
(d) Christine's house.
2. What does Sarah insist Robert do?
(a) Go with her to talk to Nikolas.
(b) Take her to meet his sister.
(c) Stay away from vampires.
(d) Give his sister a message from Sarah.
3. What does Sarah figure she is going to have to do eventually?
(a) Choose sides.
(b) Give up being a vampire hunter.
(c) Kill Nikolas.
(d) Kill Nissa and Christopher.
4. What does Nikolas learn on his first hunt?
(a) To like the taste of animal blood.
(b) To kill humans.
(c) To get blood from a human without killing the human.
(d) To substitute animals instead of humans.
5. What color is the rose in Sarah's locker the next day after her encounter with Nikolas?
6. What does Sarah say Robert has forgotten?
(a) Sarah must kill Kaleo.
(b) Sarah is a vampire hunter.
(c) Christine is not safe from Kaleo.
(d) Nikolas is a killer.
7. What was Kaleo wearing at the bash that Sarah attended?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A necklace of human ears.
(d) A bright red shirt.
8. Where does Adianna take Sarah?
(a) To the Vida family mausoleum.
(b) To the witch's counsel.
(c) To research Nissa's family.
(d) To Caryn.
9. What is the one hope for Sarah?
(a) For Nikolas to cleanse the vampire blood from Sarah's body.
(b) For Nikolas to complete the change of Sarah into a vampire.
(c) There is no hope.
(d) For Adianna to use her powers to sever the vampire blood.
10. What does Nissa say about the card?
(a) The handwriting is Nikolas's.
(b) Neither she nor Christopher left the card.
(c) The card means death.
(d) The card is an invitation to a bash of a group of the most powerful vampires in the world.
11. What happens when Sarah moves so that Christine can see Sarah's arm?
(a) Christine screams.
(b) Christine asks if Nikolas sent Sarah.
(c) Christine hides in the closet.
(d) Christine tells her to get out of her house.
12. What does Adianna notice about Sarah's wounds?
(a) They are very serious.
(b) They are healing rapidly.
(c) Sarah is not wounded.
(d) They are minor.
13. Robert objects to Nikolas _____________________.
(a) Weaning Christine from craving vampire blood.
(b) Taking Christine with him and protecting her.
(c) Taking Christine to Marco.
(d) Taking Christine to a safe haven to recover.
14. Why does Sarah think she cannot stay with Christopher?
(a) She thinks she can stay with Christopher at least for a while.
(b) She cannot tolerate Nikolas's killing.
(c) It will be too easy for her family to find her.
(d) She cannot forgive him for turning her into a vampire.
15. What does Nissa do the night before Nikolas is to be hanged?
(a) Tries to get clemency for Nikolas.
(b) Asks Christopher to turn him.
(c) Tries to free Nikolas.
(d) Turns him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah manage to do to Nikolas?
2. Who took Nikolas hunting when he first awoke as a vampire?
3. Who took Christine to the bash where she meets Nikolas?
4. How does Sarah seem when Adianna touches her?
5. What does Sarah hope has happened to Adianna?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)