|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pins Adianna against the wall?
(a) Some humans.
(c) No one.
2. What memory does Sarah experience as she is sucking Christopher's blood?
(a) When she is young and her mother first tells her about her duty as a vampire killer.
(b) When Christopher refuses to kill humans.
(c) When she first saw Christopher.
(d) When Christopher is stabbed by Elisabeth Vida.
3. What does Sarah ask Nissa?
(a) If Nikolas still loves Nissa.
(b) If Nissa still loves her brother Nikolas.
(c) Why Sarah would be invited to a bash.
(d) Why Christopher does not leave Sarah alone.
4. How does Adianna act when Sarah arrives home?
5. What does Christopher do to Sarah's hand?
(b) Slices it.
(c) Breaks it.
(d) Licks it.
6. Robert objects to Nikolas _____________________.
(a) Taking Christine with him and protecting her.
(b) Taking Christine to Marco.
(c) Taking Christine to a safe haven to recover.
(d) Weaning Christine from craving vampire blood.
7. What does Adianna tell Sarah about their mother's knowledge of the situation with the vampires?
(a) Their younger sister has been following Sarah and told their mother.
(b) A vampire hunter from SingleEarth told their mother.
(c) Their mother has had Sarah followed the last few days.
(d) Adianna told her so their mother would not learn from another source.
8. What is the one hope for Sarah?
(a) For Nikolas to cleanse the vampire blood from Sarah's body.
(b) For Nikolas to complete the change of Sarah into a vampire.
(c) For Adianna to use her powers to sever the vampire blood.
(d) There is no hope.
9. What action does Adianna almost do but decides not to do?
(a) Get rid of Sarah's powers.
(b) Save Sarah.
(c) Call Caryn for help.
(d) Call her mother for help.
10. Why is Adianna fearful when she sees Sarah?
(a) She knows Sarah should not be healing so quickly.
(b) She knows Sarah hasn't long to live.
(c) She thinks Sarah has been tortured.
(d) She is afraid Sarah is dead.
11. When must Sarah have a trial?
(a) The following evening after her mother confronts her.
(b) The next convening of the witches' coven.
(c) She does not need to have a trial.
(d) As soon as she is dressed.
12. What is learned when Nikolas questions Christine?
(a) Christopher had a fight with a vampire.
(b) A vampire whom Christine cannot identify bit her.
(c) Christine had offered her blood to a vampire.
(d) Kaleo bit Christine.
13. What does Adianna do?
(a) Takes Sarah's arm and starts to pull her away.
(c) Attacks Christopher.
(d) Attacks Nikolas.
14. To what does Sarah agree?
(a) To never hunt Nikolas or his siblings again.
(b) To put down her weapons if Nikolas sets Adianna free.
(c) To bond with Christopher.
(d) To bond with Nikolas.
15. What happens when Christopher cuts his neck?
(a) Sarah cannot resist and she drinks his blood.
(b) Sarah tries to stab him.
(c) Christine drinks his blood.
(d) Sarah jerks loose and runs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert hope will come about from Sarah meeting with his sister?
2. What does Adianna realize Christopher wants to do?
3. What does Nikolas tell Adianna?
4. Who took Nikolas hunting when he first awoke as a vampire?
5. What does Dominique list for Sarah?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)