|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nikolas say he wants to do with Christine?
(a) Make her his own.
(b) Turn her into a vampire.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Get her away from this group of vampires.
2. Why is Adianna fearful when she sees Sarah?
(a) She is afraid Sarah is dead.
(b) She thinks Sarah has been tortured.
(c) She knows Sarah should not be healing so quickly.
(d) She knows Sarah hasn't long to live.
3. What is causing Christopher to waver in his resolve to not hunt?
(a) His feeling betrayed by Sarah.
(b) His weakness from lack of blood.
(c) Nikolas's elegant rhetoric.
(d) Nissa not being there to support him.
4. What does Sarah think she has to do?
(a) Help Christine.
(b) Take Adianna's advice.
(c) Kill Nikolas.
(d) Tell Christopher and Nissa to run.
5. Where does Sarah go when it is almost midnight?
(a) To find Nissa.
(b) Nikolas's house.
(c) Robert's house.
(d) Christine's house.
6. What does Sarah tell Nikolas she cannot do?
(a) Harm Christopher.
(b) Kill him without her knives.
(c) Agree to not ever hunt Nikolas again.
(d) Harm Nissa.
7. What does Christopher do as Adianna is leaving?
(a) Tells her they will leave the area.
(b) Thanks her for letting him save Sarah.
(c) Tells her that he will kill Kaleo.
(d) Lets Sarah suck on a wound he made in his body.
8. Who is Marguerite?
(a) A woman they bonded to them.
(b) Christopher and Nikolas's mother.
(c) Another vampire hunter.
(d) Christopher and Nikolas's other sister.
9. What does Christopher say when Adianna says Sarah is going to die?
(a) He will kill himself if she dies.
(b) He did not realize what would happen.
(c) He lost control.
(d) Sarah will survive.
10. What does Dominique list for Sarah?
(a) All the warnings Sarah has not heeded.
(b) All the reasons Sarah is being a fool.
(c) Her transgressions against the family code.
(d) The different ways Sarah could have handled a fight.
11. The conversation between Nikolas and Christopher is about ________________.
(a) Sarah and her family.
(b) Agreeing to stop killing humans.
(c) What to do with Sarah.
(d) Their past.
12. Robert objects to Nikolas _____________________.
(a) Taking Christine to Marco.
(b) Taking Christine with him and protecting her.
(c) Taking Christine to a safe haven to recover.
(d) Weaning Christine from craving vampire blood.
13. What does Sarah learn about Christine?
(a) She has killed herself.
(b) Kaleo has taken her somewhere unknown.
(c) She is fine.
(d) She is still mentally unstable.
14. What dos Nikolas plan to do with Sarah?
(a) Let Christopher blood bond her.
(b) Blood bond her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Turn her into a vampire.
15. How does Sarah seem when Adianna touches her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah explain to Robert about a vampire's mode of travel?
2. What color is the rose in Sarah's locker the next day after her encounter with Nikolas?
3. How does Adianna act when Sarah arrives home?
4. What happens when Christopher cuts his neck?
5. What does Nissa say about the card?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)