|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah tell Nikolas she cannot do?
(a) Harm Nissa.
(b) Kill him without her knives.
(c) Agree to not ever hunt Nikolas again.
(d) Harm Christopher.
2. About what do Nissa and Nikolas argue?
(a) Whether to allow Sarah to live.
(b) Whether Sarah would prefer to be dead.
(c) Whether to allow Sarah to hunt or take her to SingleEarth.
(d) If Sarah will still want to kill them.
3. What does Nissa advise Sarah to do?
(a) Not go to the bash.
(b) Go with several other hunters.
(c) Let Nissa go talk to Nikolas.
(d) Let someone else kill Nikolas.
4. What does Nikolas take from Christine?
(a) Her blood.
(b) Her virginity.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her cell phone.
5. How does Sarah seem when Adianna touches her?
6. Why does Christopher not die from the stab wound he suffered from Elisabeth?
(a) His vampire blood was stronger than her magic.
(b) He took in some of the witch's blood into his body.
(c) A master vampire heals him.
(d) His brother heals him.
7. When must Sarah have a trial?
(a) As soon as she is dressed.
(b) The following evening after her mother confronts her.
(c) The next convening of the witches' coven.
(d) She does not need to have a trial.
8. What does Christopher fear Sarah will do?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Leave him.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Go and turn herself in to the witches.
9. What does Adianna realize Christopher wants to do?
(a) Turn Sarah into a vampire.
(b) Take Sarah to a refuge where she can be helped.
(c) She's not sure.
(d) Give Sarah enough of his blood to win the fight.
10. What happens to Sarah at the end of Chapter 27?
(a) She flees Nikolas's house.
(b) She is captured by her mother and other hunters.
(c) She tries to kill herself.
(d) She falls unconscious.
11. What happens when Sarah moves so that Christine can see Sarah's arm?
(a) Christine asks if Nikolas sent Sarah.
(b) Christine screams.
(c) Christine tells her to get out of her house.
(d) Christine hides in the closet.
12. What does Nissa say about the card?
(a) The card means death.
(b) Neither she nor Christopher left the card.
(c) The handwriting is Nikolas's.
(d) The card is an invitation to a bash of a group of the most powerful vampires in the world.
13. Robert objects to Nikolas _____________________.
(a) Taking Christine to a safe haven to recover.
(b) Taking Christine to Marco.
(c) Weaning Christine from craving vampire blood.
(d) Taking Christine with him and protecting her.
14. What does Adianna tell Sarah about their mother's knowledge of the situation with the vampires?
(a) A vampire hunter from SingleEarth told their mother.
(b) Adianna told her so their mother would not learn from another source.
(c) Their younger sister has been following Sarah and told their mother.
(d) Their mother has had Sarah followed the last few days.
15. What does Robert warn Sarah about concerning his sister?
(a) Not to coerce Christine into taking her to Nikolas.
(b) Not to mention Nikolas' name.
(c) Not to bully Christine into talking.
(d) Not to let Christine know that Sarah is a vampire hunter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is learned when Nikolas questions Christine?
2. What does Sarah's mother have when she wakes Sarah?
3. With what does Christine say the rooms at the bash were filled?
4. What color is the rose in Sarah's locker the next day after her encounter with Nikolas?
5. What does Sarah manage to do to Nikolas?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)