|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert know about Sarah?
(a) She is ignorant of Nikolas's identity.
(b) She had the fight with Kaleo.
(c) She had been seeking Nikolas the night she fought Kaleo.
(d) She is violating witch protocal.
2. How does Sarah momentarily distract the vampire with whom she is alone?
(a) Saying that Kaleo sent her.
(b) Baring her neck.
(c) Biting her lip and drawing blood.
(d) Saying that Nikolas sent her.
3. About what is Sarah relieved concerning Christopher and Nissa?
(a) They are too weak to harm anyone.
(b) They will not realize she is a vampire-hunting witch.
(c) They are part of a group of vampires that can be killed in the easiest way.
(d) They respect Sarah's work.
4. Why does Christopher go to visit his brother?
(a) Christopher is upset.
(b) Christopher wants to admonish his brother.
(c) Christopher needs a favor.
(d) Christopher hopes his brother will help with the injured girl.
5. Why was Caryn late to render medical assistance to Sarah?
(a) Caryn was visiting a SingleEarth hospital nearby.
(b) Caryn was injured in another vampire fight.
(c) Caryn was attending to Dominique's injuries.
(d) Caryn was attending to Adianna's injuires.
6. What color(s) was Christine able to tolerate?
(b) Red and Black.
(d) Black and white.
7. Where does Sarah realize she had seen Robert before?
(a) At a ant-vampire convention the year before.
(b) At a party the witches had the Halloween before last.
(c) At a training session for human vampire hunters.
(d) At the bash where she fights with Kaleo.
8. Where do Sarah, Nissa, and Christopher go?
(a) To the basement.
(b) Outside to the patio.
(c) To Nissa's room.
(d) To the swimming pool.
9. Where does Sarah go after the dance?
(a) To walk in the park.
(c) To talk to Christopher again at his house.
(d) To SingleEarth Haven.
10. What does Sarah sense about Robert?
(a) He feels strongly attracted to Sarah.
(b) He likes her but is shy.
(c) He is interested in her.
(d) He does not like her.
11. What is Sarah feeling by the time she sees Christopher later that day?
(a) She feels worried about Nissa and Christopher getting killed because of Sarah.
(b) She feels disgusted with her desire to be friends with the two siblings.
(c) She is wavering in her pledge to tell Christopher the truth.
(d) She is interested in him romantically.
12. What does Adianna say all vampires do naturally?
13. What does Sarah ask Robert?
(a) If he intends to harm Nissa.
(b) If he is a bonded human.
(c) Why he is asking questions about her.
(d) Why he is following vampires.
14. Why does Sarah go to the upper floor of the house?
(a) She senses a number of humans are there.
(b) She senses Nikolas is there.
(c) She wants to find out more about Nikolas.
(d) She is chased up there.
15. Who is Nikolas?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) An infamous vampire.
(c) A newly-made vampire.
(d) A weretiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nissa at first believe about Kaleo?
2. When is the Devil's hour?
3. Why does Christopher say Sarah should be expected to rebel against her family?
4. Why does Sarah skip school after talking to Robert?
5. What does Nissa say about Robert's interest in girls?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)