|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sarah go after the dance?
(a) To talk to Christopher again at his house.
(b) To SingleEarth Haven.
(d) To walk in the park.
2. What could punishment against Sarah result in happening?
(a) Being restricted from vampire hunting for a certain amount of time.
(b) Being banished.
(c) Being stripped of her powers.
(d) Being executed.
3. What does Nissa ask Sarah when she sees her the next morning at school?
(a) If something is wrong.
(b) If Christopher has a chance with Sarah.
(c) If Sarah is a vampire hunter.
(d) If Sarah wants to go to the movies.
4. How does Sarah feel at the party in progress at SingleEarth?
5. What is Sarah feeling by the time she sees Christopher later that day?
(a) She is interested in him romantically.
(b) She feels disgusted with her desire to be friends with the two siblings.
(c) She is wavering in her pledge to tell Christopher the truth.
(d) She feels worried about Nissa and Christopher getting killed because of Sarah.
6. What drew Kaleo to Nissa?
(a) Her beauty.
(b) Her artistic talents.
(c) Her singing ability.
(d) Her intelligence.
7. Why does Christopher say Sarah should be expected to rebel against her family?
(a) Sarah is so strong in her powers.
(b) Sarah is a teenager.
(c) Sarah's family is unreasonable.
(d) Sarah could help SingleEarth.
8. Why does Christopher go to visit his brother?
(a) Christopher needs a favor.
(b) Christopher wants to admonish his brother.
(c) Christopher is upset.
(d) Christopher hopes his brother will help with the injured girl.
9. What is Samhain?
(a) The day after the New Year.
(b) The day when vampires are the weakest in the entire year.
(c) A witch holiday.
(d) A way of seeing a vampire's aura.
10. How does Christopher explain his involvement with the victim?
(a) He watched Nikolas hurt the girl.
(b) He was called to help the victim.
(c) He knows the victim from other parties.
(d) He watched Nikolas hurt the boy.
11. Where does Sarah find her father's body?
(a) On the front porch of her home.
(b) In an alley where she was chasing a vampire.
(c) In a cemetery.
(d) In a closet in the library.
12. Why do Nissa and Christopher go to school?
(a) They love to learn.
(b) To meet humans for volunteering to bond with them.
(c) To remind them of their humanity.
(d) They like to believe they are human.
13. What does Robert know about Sarah?
(a) She had the fight with Kaleo.
(b) She had been seeking Nikolas the night she fought Kaleo.
(c) She is violating witch protocal.
(d) She is ignorant of Nikolas's identity.
14. What is the result of what Nikolas did to Christine?
(a) She is an emotional wreck.
(b) She is putting herself in danger by trying to kill Nikolas.
(c) She killed herself.
(d) She tried to kill herself.
15. What does Dominique say to Sarah about the night before at the party?
(a) Sarah should have fought harder.
(b) Sarah was foolish.
(c) Sarah was careless.
(d) Sarah was brave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara realize about Nikolas when she sees him?
2. How does Sarah think her mother or Adianna would have responded to Christopher when he arrived at the facility?
3. Who is Nikolas?
4. Why does Sarah want to stay at the SingleEarth facility?
5. Under what circumstances does Caryn say Sarah can stay at SingleEarth?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)