|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who changed Nissa's brothers?
(a) She changed one, and he changed his twin.
(b) A rogue vampire whom no one knew.
(d) Kaleo's former lover.
2. Whom does Nissa say she is going with to the dance that weekend?
(a) She is not going to the dance.
(c) Another vampire named Hinchley.
3. With whose group does Kaleo travel?
(b) Christopher's twin brother.
(d) His own.
4. Whom does Christopher bring to SingleEarth?
(c) His other sibling.
(d) An injured human.
5. What does Sarah ask Robert?
(a) If he is a bonded human.
(b) Why he is asking questions about her.
(c) If he intends to harm Nissa.
(d) Why he is following vampires.
6. What does Sarah include in her wardrobe for the dance?
(a) All her knives.
(b) Several wooden stakes.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A scent that hides who she really is.
7. What does Nissa ask Sarah when she sees her the next morning at school?
(a) If something is wrong.
(b) If Sarah wants to go to the movies.
(c) If Sarah is a vampire hunter.
(d) If Christopher has a chance with Sarah.
8. Where do Sarah, Nissa, and Christopher go?
(a) Outside to the patio.
(b) To the basement.
(c) To Nissa's room.
(d) To the swimming pool.
9. Why do Nissa and Christopher go to school?
(a) To remind them of their humanity.
(b) They love to learn.
(c) They like to believe they are human.
(d) To meet humans for volunteering to bond with them.
10. What sets Sarah to remembering her father's death?
(a) The sound of glass breaking.
(b) The sound of a low-pitched moan.
(c) A picture someone puts in her locker.
(d) The scrape of chalk on the blackboard.
11. What caused Sarah to be expelled from her last school?
(a) Refusal to leave her vampire-fighting weapons at home.
(b) A refusal to sit in an assembly that was a recruiting drive for SingleEarth.
(c) Refusal to sit next to a vampire in English class.
(d) For destroying school property during a vampire fight.
12. What is Nissa doing when Sarah arrives?
(a) Opening a box from the blood bank.
(c) Sucking blood from a boy on the couch.
(d) Drinking a vial of blood.
13. When does Christopher return from his brother's house?
(a) After sunup.
(b) He is not yet back.
(c) About 2 a.m.
(d) He does not plan to ever return.
14. Why does Sarah decide to go to Christopher's house?
(a) To tell him to leave her alone.
(b) To talk to him about her work.
(c) To see if Kaleo might be there.
(d) To attend a SingleEarth meeting.
15. What does Kaleo do to Sarah?
(a) Feeds off her.
(b) Bites her and injects some vampire venom in her.
(c) Breaks both of the bones in Sarah's right forearm.
(d) Breaks all the fingers on her left hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what circumstances does Caryn say Sarah can stay at SingleEarth?
2. What does Sarah ask of Caryn?
3. What does Nissa say about Robert's interest in girls?
4. Why does Sarah say she has to break off contact with Christopher?
5. What color(s) was Christine able to tolerate?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)