|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Nikolas done to Christine?
(a) Almost killed her.
(b) Tried to bond her.
(c) Tried to make her a vampire.
(d) Carved his name on her arm.
2. When was Sarah's powers once bound in punishment?
(a) When she insults her mother.
(b) When she mistakenly kills a real human.
(c) When she put her fist through a window in her home.
(d) When she refuses to kill her best friend who has become a vampire.
3. Why does Sarah take Christopher to the back of the building?
(a) To demonstrate her powers.
(b) To speak with him in private.
(c) To keep him away from Adianna.
(d) To kill him.
4. Who is Christopher Ravena?
(a) A bonded human.
(b) A vampire hunter.
(c) A vampire.
(d) The principal of the new school Sarah is attending.
5. What is Sarah feeling by the time she sees Christopher later that day?
(a) She feels worried about Nissa and Christopher getting killed because of Sarah.
(b) She is interested in him romantically.
(c) She feels disgusted with her desire to be friends with the two siblings.
(d) She is wavering in her pledge to tell Christopher the truth.
6. What caused Sarah to be expelled from her last school?
(a) A refusal to sit in an assembly that was a recruiting drive for SingleEarth.
(b) For destroying school property during a vampire fight.
(c) Refusal to leave her vampire-fighting weapons at home.
(d) Refusal to sit next to a vampire in English class.
7. Where do Sarah, Nissa, and Christopher go?
(a) Outside to the patio.
(b) To the swimming pool.
(c) To Nissa's room.
(d) To the basement.
8. Who is Dominique?
(a) Sarah's cousin.
(b) Sarah's sister.
(c) Sarah's mother.
(d) Sarah's grandmother.
9. Why is Sarah in a bad situation when she pulls up to a house where there is a party?
(a) She is the only vampire hunter in a party of strong vampires.
(b) She has left her pistol with the silver bullets at home.
(c) She is cut and will not be able to hide the scent of blood.
(d) She is tired after chasing a vampire through the woods all night.
10. What does Dominique say to Sarah about the night before at the party?
(a) Sarah was foolish.
(b) Sarah should have fought harder.
(c) Sarah was brave.
(d) Sarah was careless.
11. What does Nissa say about Robert's interest in girls?
(a) He's interested in any girl.
(b) He's interested in just popular girls.
(c) He is not interested in girls.
(d) He's interested in girls who will give him what he wants.
12. What makes Sarah uneasy when Christopher asks her to dance?
(a) She is worried about Robert.
(b) She thinks her mother might be nearby.
(c) She thinks Kaleo is nearby.
(d) She senses the presence of another witch.
13. What is going on in Christopher's house when Sarah arrives?
(a) Nothing, as no one is home.
(b) A meeting.
(c) A ritual.
(d) A party.
14. What does Adianna say all vampires do naturally?
15. What does Nissa ask Sarah when she sees her the next morning at school?
(a) If Christopher has a chance with Sarah.
(b) If Sarah wants to go to the movies.
(c) If Sarah is a vampire hunter.
(d) If something is wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Nikolas's house decorated?
2. How does Sarah feel at the party in progress at SingleEarth?
3. Whom does Christopher bring to SingleEarth?
4. How does Sarah Vida know Nikolas?
5. What does Kaleo do to Sarah?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)