|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah include in her wardrobe for the dance?
(a) All her knives.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A scent that hides who she really is.
(d) Several wooden stakes.
2. About what is Sarah relieved concerning Christopher and Nissa?
(a) They are too weak to harm anyone.
(b) They will not realize she is a vampire-hunting witch.
(c) They are part of a group of vampires that can be killed in the easiest way.
(d) They respect Sarah's work.
3. What happens when Nikolas brushes her throat with his fangs?
(a) Nissa screams for Nikolas to stop.
(b) Christopher tells him to stop.
(c) Sarah screams.
(d) Sarah breaks free from him.
4. How does Christopher explain his involvement with the victim?
(a) He watched Nikolas hurt the boy.
(b) He watched Nikolas hurt the girl.
(c) He was called to help the victim.
(d) He knows the victim from other parties.
5. Who is Elisabeth Vida?
(a) Sarah's mother.
(b) Sarah's grandmother.
(c) An ancestor of Sarah's.
(d) Sarah's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when a human bonds to a vampire?
2. What does Dominique say to Sarah about the night before at the party?
3. What does Christopher do to Sarah's hand?
4. What does Sarah warn Christopher to do?
5. What does Nissa say about the card?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)