|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sarah take Christopher to the back of the building?
(a) To speak with him in private.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To demonstrate her powers.
(d) To keep him away from Adianna.
2. Why does Kaleo kill Nissa's father?
(a) He learns her father had been abusing her.
(b) She refused to let him turn her to a vampire.
(c) He finds the father trying to kill another vampire.
(d) It was an accident.
3. Sarah hopes that Christopher and Nissa are a part of ______________.
(a) A group of vampires that took a binding pledge to kill no humnans.
(b) A group of vampires that are dedicated to the light.
(c) A group of vampires that strive to police their ranks.
4. What is causing Christopher to waver in his resolve to not hunt?
(a) His weakness from lack of blood.
(b) Nikolas's elegant rhetoric.
(c) His feeling betrayed by Sarah.
(d) Nissa not being there to support him.
5. What does Sarah ask of Adianna?
(a) To leave Christopher and Nissa alone.
(b) To give Sarah time to talk to Christopher.
(c) To leave the dance and let her stay.
(d) To help her protect Nissa and Christopher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nissa doing when Sarah arrives?
2. How does Sarah momentarily distract the vampire with whom she is alone?
3. What does Nissa say about Robert's interest in girls?
4. Why does Sarah say she has to break off contact with Christopher?
5. To what does Sarah agree?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)