|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sets Sarah to remembering her father's death?
(a) The sound of a low-pitched moan.
(b) The sound of glass breaking.
(c) The scrape of chalk on the blackboard.
(d) A picture someone puts in her locker.
2. In what State of the United States does Sarah live?
3. What is Sarah sculpting in art class?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bear.
(c) A human face.
(d) A dog.
4. What does Nissa say about Robert's interest in girls?
(a) He's interested in any girl.
(b) He's interested in girls who will give him what he wants.
(c) He's interested in just popular girls.
(d) He is not interested in girls.
5. Who is Kaleo?
(a) The vampire who killed Sarah's brother.
(b) A vampire most hunters would love to kill.
(c) He is Sarah's partner on many vampire hunts.
(d) A vampire who tries to keep the vampires from killing humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Sarah give for not going to the upcoming dance?
2. What does Adianna say all vampires do naturally?
3. What does Sarah do when she finds her father's body?
4. What does Christopher leave for Sarah at school?
5. Why can't Sarah become too friendly with Christopher and Nissa?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)