1. What month of the year is it when the story opens?
2. How are the French Dragoons received by the Belgium people?
The Dragoons are welcomed.
3. What causes the most casualties to the Dragoons from the Prussians?
4. Where is Napoleon Bonaparte as the Dragoons cross into Belgium?
About 10 miles south of the entry place.
5. How many men has Napoleon gathered to his army in 107 days?
6. What does Bonaparte consider the enemy to be?
English scum and their Prussian hirelings.
7. What is the Duchess of Richmond preparing to give?
A sumptuous ball in a large rented house.
This section contains 5,426 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)