|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fourth Day, Chapters 17 thru 20, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Rebecque lecture Sharpe?
(b) How to respond to an imbecilic order.
(c) Not to risk his life on the recon mission.
(d) Not to interfere in the duel if no cheating is going on.
2. Who appears on the battle scene just in the nick of time?
(a) No one.
(b) The 110th Riflemen Brigade led by Sharpe.
(c) The green-jacketed riflemen of the Duke of Welilngton's troops.
(d) The Prince of Blucher's troops.
3. What group does Marshal Ney lead for a final French push?
(a) The reserve light cavalry.
(b) The reserve heavy cavalry.
(c) The reserve infantry.
(d) The Imperial Guard.
4. What is one group that is part of the Duke of Wellington's troops?
(a) The Wale's sharpshooters.
(b) The Russian Cossack cavalry.
(c) The Irish Third Artillery.
(d) The King's German Legion.
5. What happens to this wave of French cavalry?
(a) It retreats and then goes to flank the Prussians.
(b) It ebbs away.
(c) It retreats and heads for the British fortified garrison.
(d) It is completely slaughtered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who launches a full scale cavalry charge to keep the British from forming squares again?
2. What is a backdrop to the possibility of a battle in the morning?
3. Just as the British are about to celebrate, what happens?
4. What happens to Saxe-Weimar's men?
5. What suddenly appears?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)