|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fourth Day, Chapters 13 thru 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sharpe and Rebecque draft in Chapter 5?
(a) An order for Prince Bernhard of Saxe-Weimar, ostensibly from the Prince of Orange.
(b) A herd of horses for their cavalry.
(c) A group of Belgium farmers.
(d) A letter releasing Rossendale from service.
2. Who is the horseman identified as?
(a) General Dornberg.
(c) Richard Sharpe.
(d) The Duke of Wellington.
3. How does Rossendale get separated from his friends?
(a) Because of the difficult terrain.
(b) Rossendale has no friends at the moment.
(c) Because Baggett heads them off.
(d) Because of an exploding rocket.
4. About what is the Duke of Wellington worried?
(a) Getting back to England.
(b) His daughter's illness.
(c) His wife's pregnancy.
(d) The quality and numbers of his troops.
5. What does Geisenau do?
(a) Leaves without giving any orders to von Bulow.
(b) Makes a false report to Duke Wellington.
(c) Gives an incorrect order to von Bulow.
(d) Deliberately delays the departure of the Prussian troops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rebecque give Sharpe?
2. Where does the Prince of Orange assign Sharpe?
3. What is one group that is part of the Duke of Wellington's troops?
4. What happens to the 69th battalion?
5. What does the Duke of Wellington order the Prince of Orange to do?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)