|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fourth Day, Chapters 13 thru 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jane discover?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She is homesick for England.
(c) She truly loves Sharpe.
(d) She is pregnant.
2. What does Bonaparte consider the enemy to be?
(b) Highly trained.
(c) English scum and their Prussian hirelings.
(d) Greatly outnumbered.
3. What does Sharpe do to the pistol?
(a) Takes it and puts it in his own belt.
(b) Destroys it.
(c) Empties it and hands it back to Rossendale.
4. What does Wellington order that his men keep?
(a) Only their sabers.
(b) Only their rifles.
(c) Their weapons, ammunition and canteens only.
(d) All their tack.
5. Of what is Sharpe convinced?
(a) The men in the chateau are perfectly capable of holding the position.
(b) The southern hills are set with an ambush.
(c) The west ridge will fall soon without reserves.
(d) The west ridge is strong enough without any reserves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Belgian cavalry flee?
2. Who accompanies Sharpe to Quatre Bras?
3. About what does Rebecque lecture Sharpe?
4. Who does the Duke of Wellington hope will join his forces?
5. What persists towards the East from where Sharpe and Harper are?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)