|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Day, Chapters, 10 thru 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Prince of Orange enraged?
(a) Because he thinks he should lead a charge against the Cuirassiers.
(b) Because the Duke of Wellington snubs him.
(c) Because his infantry collapse on the first attack and his cavalry is routed by the French lancers.
(d) Because his reserve war horse has also been killed.
2. What large complexes are near where the British wait?
3. What does the horseman's hat look like?
(a) Like it has been shot.
(b) It shows the scarlet, gold, and black cockade of the Netherlands.
(c) Like an English officer's hat.
(d) It is dressed with a band with the Russian colors.
4. What does Sharpe do before returning to Quartre Bras?
(a) Insult Jane.
(b) Drink a bit too much ale.
(c) Challenge Rossendale to a duel.
(d) Slap the Duchess's daughter.
5. Upon what does Rebecque give up?
(a) Getting Sharpe to be more tactful.
(b) Getting the Prince of Orange to lead from a safe place.
(c) Getting Sharpe to wear a Dutch uniform.
(d) Getting the Prince of Orange to stay in the rear lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Rebecque lecture Sharpe?
2. Where is Napoleon Bonaparte as the Dragoons cross into Belgium?
3. Why do the Prince of Orange's men refuse to follow him to attack the French cannon?
4. Where does Sharpe return to in chapter 12?
5. How does Rossendale get separated from his friends?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)