|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Day, Chapters, 10 thru 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rossendale resolve to do the next day?
(a) Regain his honor.
(b) He makes no resolutions.
(c) Humiliate Sharpe.
(d) Kill Sharpe.
2. How old is Napoleon's campaign in Belgium?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) Less than 48 hours.
(c) One week.
(d) 10 hours.
3. What order does Sharpe refuse to take to Halkett?
(a) That Halkett's men form a line.
(b) That Halkett stay in place in his square.
(c) That Halkett move East one mile.
(d) That Halkett retreat.
4. What does Rossendale do when he sees Sharpe coming his way?
(a) Flees into the woods.
(b) Calls for help.
(c) Draws his sword.
(d) Stands his ground.
5. Who does Sharpe join?
(a) Peter d'Alembord at the bivouac of the Rifle Regiment.
(b) Lieutenant Simon Bloggett.
(c) The Prince of Orange.
(d) The Duke of Wellington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sharpe think about in Brussels?
2. Why is the Duchess apprehensive of Rossendale being at her home?
3. About what does Rebecque lecture Sharpe?
4. What does Sharpe do to the pistol?
5. Who captures the 69th battalion's colours?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)