|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Day, Chapters, 10 thru 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who loses all the ground he has captured?
(a) Marshall Ney.
(b) The Duke of Wellington.
(c) The Duke of Northhampton.
(d) The Prince of Orange.
2. How are the Brunswickers identified?
(a) Feathers in their caps.
(b) Yellow coats.
(c) Black coats.
(d) Green coats.
3. How does Rossendale get separated from his friends?
(a) Because of an exploding rocket.
(b) Because of the difficult terrain.
(c) Because Baggett heads them off.
(d) Rossendale has no friends at the moment.
4. What happens to Saxe-Weimar's men?
(a) They retreat in an orderly fashion.
(b) They surrender.
(c) They are the first to be slaughtered.
(d) They turncoat and join the French in attacking the Prince of Orange's troops.
5. What is given to the general of the French dragoons in Charleroi?
(a) A 21-gun salute.
(b) Misleading information.
(c) A bunch of violets.
(d) A map showing the English gun emplacements.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sharpe join?
2. What does Bonaparte consider the enemy to be?
3. Who do Doggett and Sharpe see as they are leaving the Quatre Bras area?
4. What is the Duke of Wellington's army doing?
5. What order does Sharpe refuse to take to Halkett?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)