|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fourth Day, Chapters 13 thru 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince of Orange do to cover his embarrassment from the previous day?
(a) Makes an exaggerated analysis of the allied lines.
(b) Blusters his way through planning his army's assignment.
(c) Asks Sharpe about the encounter with Lord Rossendale.
(d) Says the knock on his head addled his brains.
2. What is a backdrop to the possibility of a battle in the morning?
(a) The sound of men having bad dreams.
(b) The sound of sabers being sharpened.
(c) The sounds of cannons firing for alignment.
(d) The menacing weather.
3. Who does Sharpe think about in Brussels?
(c) No one.
(d) The Duke of Blucher.
4. What do Harper and Sharpe contemplate?
(a) Whether to lodge an official complaint against the Prince of Orange.
(b) Whether to request reassignment to an English brigade.
(c) What they should do next.
(d) Whether to retire from the military.
5. Who arrives to drive off the French skirmishers?
(a) No one.
(b) Cavalry under the Prince of Orange.
(c) The 110th Sharpshooters Regiment.
(d) The Duke of Weston's cavalry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wellington order that his men keep?
2. What does Sharpe do to the pistol?
3. What does Colonel MacDonnell ask Sharpe?
4. What is von Bulow's Fourth corp supposed to do?
5. About what does Rebecque lecture Sharpe?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)