|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fourth Day, Chapters 13 thru 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sharpe go over to Rossendale?
(a) To help him as he is fighting three soldiers.
(b) To tell Rossendale he withdraws his challenge.
(c) To tell him orders from the Duke of Wellington.
(d) To confront Rossendale.
2. Why is the Prince of Orange enraged?
(a) Because he thinks he should lead a charge against the Cuirassiers.
(b) Because his reserve war horse has also been killed.
(c) Because his infantry collapse on the first attack and his cavalry is routed by the French lancers.
(d) Because the Duke of Wellington snubs him.
3. What are many of the British redcoats doing as they wait?
(a) Writing home.
(b) Throwing dice.
(c) Playing cards.
(d) Smoking clay pipes.
4. What does Wellington order the Earl of Uxbridge to do?
(a) Try to take out the heavy artillery on the South ridge.
(c) Attack the advancing French formations with the British heavy cavalry.
(d) Try to flank the Cuirassiers.
5. Who captures the 69th battalion's colours?
(a) The Hussars.
(b) The Cuirassiers.
(c) The Hessians.
(d) The 3rd French legion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sharpe and Harper travel with other officers and staff?
2. What is von Bulow's Fourth corp supposed to do?
3. What order does Sharpe refuse to take to Halkett?
4. Who is with Sharpe when he joins the Prince of Orange at Quatre Bras?
5. What order is Sharpe given?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)