|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fourth Day, Chapters 13 thru 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the Dutch-Belgian guns and infantry?
(a) They confuse their orders and are not where they are supposed to be.
(b) They are flanked and surrender.
(c) They leave the battlefield in a blind panic.
(d) They are slaughtered almost to a man.
2. What does the Prince of Orange order?
(a) Sharpe to join the forward rifle company.
(b) The light cavalry to charge the garrison position.
(c) Sharpe to take charge of the Hanoverians.
(d) The Hanoverians to advance on La Hay Sainte to recapture it, though it has not been lost.
3. Upon what does the main French infantry advance?
(a) The Belgian infantry.
(b) The Belgian pikes.
(c) The ridge.
(d) The Prussian army's infantry.
4. Who does Sharpe think about in Brussels?
(b) The Duke of Blucher.
(c) No one.
5. Who protects the British horse artillery?
(a) The Prussian infantry artillery.
(b) The British heavy cavalry.
(c) No units are available to protect them.
(d) The Dragoons and Life Guards of the British Cavalry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rebecque want of Sharpe?
2. What does Rossendale do when he sees Sharpe coming his way?
3. What is a backdrop to the possibility of a battle in the morning?
4. Why is the Prince of Orange excited?
5. Where do the French retreat?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)