|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fourth Day, Chapters 13 thru 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What abates the Prince of York's excitement?
(a) The first French attack.
(b) The French change direction and the Prince's troops do not get to fight.
(c) The Dragoons capture the Prince.
(d) His new warhorse is killed almost immediately.
2. Who appears on the battle scene just in the nick of time?
(a) No one.
(b) The Prince of Blucher's troops.
(c) The green-jacketed riflemen of the Duke of Welilngton's troops.
(d) The 110th Riflemen Brigade led by Sharpe.
3. Where do French skirmishers mount an attack?
(a) On the Chateau de Hougoumont.
(b) On Mont-St-Jean.
(c) On Waterloo.
(d) Head on with the Duke's infantry.
4. Where does Sharpe meet Harper?
(a) In the officer's mess.
(b) In the stables.
(c) At the Duke's tent.
(d) At the local inn.
5. What happens to the farmland around Quatre Bras?
(a) The land is totally decimated.
(b) It is suddenly full of French cavalry.
(c) It is deserted.
(d) A battle is still waging there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Prince of Orange's men refuse to follow him to attack the French cannon?
2. What dinner do Harper and Sharpe share?
3. What is Sharpe asked to do?
4. Who is in charge of the Prussian army?
5. What is the use for the cobbled road?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)