|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fourth Day, Chapters 13 thru 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is von Bulow's Fourth corp supposed to do?
(a) Lead the 2nd wave after the sharpshooters.
(b) Move forward to feint an attack and draw the heavy cavalry to the left flank of Wellington's army.
(c) Lead an advance on Waterloo to fight side by side with Wellington.
(d) Hold in reserve.
2. What is the Duke of Wellington's army doing?
(a) Advancing to flank Napoleon's heavy cavalry.
(b) Driving East to cut off Napoleon's supply line.
(c) Driving West to cut off Napoleon's supply line.
(d) Retreating in an orderly fashion.
3. What persists towards the East from where Sharpe and Harper are?
(a) Grass fires.
(b) The sounds of battle between the Prussians and French.
(c) Flocks of crows and ravens circling.
(d) A heavy fog.
4. Upon what does Rebecque give up?
(a) Getting the Prince of Orange to lead from a safe place.
(b) Getting the Prince of Orange to stay in the rear lines.
(c) Getting Sharpe to wear a Dutch uniform.
(d) Getting Sharpe to be more tactful.
5. Why is the Prince of Orange enraged?
(a) Because the Duke of Wellington snubs him.
(b) Because his reserve war horse has also been killed.
(c) Because he thinks he should lead a charge against the Cuirassiers.
(d) Because his infantry collapse on the first attack and his cavalry is routed by the French lancers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lord Rossendale say to the Life Guard officers?
2. How old is Napoleon's campaign in Belgium?
3. What does Wellington do about the troops' baggage?
4. What does Sharpe ponder also?
5. What does Geisenau do?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)