Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 5 and 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does Sharpe believe Cromwell sold the ship to the French?
2. What has made holes in the ship's cheese?
3. What kind of accent does the naval captain have?
4. What does everyone call the Company's symbol?
5. What did Wellesey say was more valuable than a soldier's sword?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why is Braithwaite so bitter about life?
2. What do the other people aboard the ship think of...
This section contains 1,061 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)