|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the Revenant does Chase say he would like to take alive?
2. What does Lord William ask Lady Grace to read?
(a) Brathwaite's letter.
(b) Sharpe's letter.
(c) His report.
(d) The Odyssey.
3. What is Braitewaite's father's job?
(a) A parson.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A doctor.
4. Which of the following does Admiral Nelson say is not a virtue?
(a) Good humor.
5. Whose luggage does Braithwaite go through?
(b) Lady Grace's.
(c) Lord William's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who captains the Pucelle?
2. Why does Chase say him and Sharpe are equal?
3. Why does Chase hate having women aboard his ship?
4. What member of the navy does Lord William accuse of adultery?
5. Who does Chase toss the orange to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Chase's life like back in England?
2. What does Lord William think of Braithwaite's letter?
3. How does Sharpe get Braithwaite alone?
4. What are Lady Grace's thoughts on Braithwaite's death?
5. What does lady Grace say her life would be like if Sharpe killed Lord William?
6. How does Chase persuade Collier to go into hiding during battle?
7. Summarize the novel.
8. What does Braithwaite say to Sharpe in a effect to call a truce?
9. What are Lord William's thoughts on Braithwaite's death?
10. What does Sharpe think of Admiral Nelson?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)