|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lord William call a whelp?
(b) His son.
2. What does Lord William say women have always been slaves to?
(a) Their grosser appetites.
(b) Their funny turns.
(c) Their maternal instinct.
(d) Their emotions.
3. What do sailors like to grease ladders with as a practical joke?
4. Who did Bursay tell Grace he hated?
(d) The English.
5. What does Fairley say Parliament is full of?
(c) Men from Mars.
(d) Dog eaters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship that Chase goes after?
2. What cabin is Lord William using as an office?
3. What does Sharpe give Lady Grace to protect herself with?
4. Why does Lord William tell Lady Grace he dislikes Braithwaite?
5. What word does Braithwaite use when Sharpe accuses him of blackmailing Lady Grace?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Clouter save Sharpe's life in this section?
2. What does Sharpe tell Lord William about the Mahrattas?
3. How do the sailors cope with having to wait to go into battle?
4. What does lady Grace say her life would be like if Sharpe killed Lord William?
5. Why does Sharpe decide to give into Armstrong's leadership?
6. What are Lord Nelson's views on modesty?
7. How does Sharpe get Braithwaite alone?
8. What are Lady Grace's thoughts on Braithwaite's death?
9. What are Lord William's thoughts on Braithwaite's death?
10. What does Braitwaite say in his letter to Lord William?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)