|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chase tell Sharpe he can't move sideways?
(a) A pawn.
(b) A bishop.
(c) A king.
(d) A queen.
2. Why does Sharpe say Nelson impresses him?
(a) He is kind.
(b) He has good humor.
(c) He is a real military man.
(d) He is a natural leader.
3. What does Sharpe give Lady Grace to protect herself with?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A musket.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A crucifix.
4. What does Sharpe claim Braithwaite wants Lady Grace to give him in return for his silence?
(a) Her diamonds.
(b) Her estate.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her jewels.
5. What does Lord William ask Lady Grace to read?
(a) Brathwaite's letter.
(b) The Odyssey.
(c) His report.
(d) Sharpe's letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Sharpe pull Lord William onto the deck?
2. What does Sharpe ask Simmons to fetch?
3. What is the name of Admiral Nelson's ship?
4. Which character in this section is described as having a fragile air?
5. What has killed Pearson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Braitwaite say in his letter to Lord William?
2. How does Clouter save Sharpe's life in this section?
3. What is Chase's life like back in England?
4. How does Sharpe kill Braithwaite?
5. How does Chase get the boat to go faster when the wind drops?
6. How does Sharpe kill Valliard?
7. What makes Clouter such a good fighter?
8. Retell the story Chase tells Sharpe and Nelson and Tom Hardy.
9. What are Lord Nelson's views on modesty?
10. How does Sharpe get Braithwaite alone?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)