|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bursay use to strike Sharpe across the head?
(a) A plank.
(b) A psitol.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A cutlass.
2. Who is Sharpe pursued by in his dream?
(a) A harlot.
(b) An Indian.
(c) A negro.
(d) A british officer.
3. Where would the people who go to sea for pleasure visit in their pastime?
4. What does Sharpe use to remove the impurities from the ship's food?
(a) A wire brush.
(b) A mold remover machine.
(c) A filtering machine.
(d) A blender.
5. What does Braithwaite tell Sharpe he can purchase from him?
(a) His services.
(b) His loyalty.
(c) His silence.
(d) His ladyship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does revenant mean in French?
2. Why does Sharpe think Britain should pay for his voyage back to India?
3. What happens to people in India who don't find wealth?
4. What language does Sharpe think the Swiss speak?
5. What game does the barrister try to teach Sharpe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lady Grace say she is so unhappy?
2. How do the sailors cope with having to wait to go into battle?
3. What does Lord William say tell Lady Grace about Braithwaite at the end of the section?
4. What do the other people aboard the ship think of Sharpe's affair with Lady Grace?
5. What are Lord Nelson's views on modesty?
6. What does Braithwaite say to Sharpe in a effect to call a truce?
7. Why is the food on the ship turned so bad?
8. What does lady Grace say her life would be like if Sharpe killed Lord William?
9. Retell the story Chase tells Sharpe and Nelson and Tom Hardy.
10. How does Sharpe kill Barsey?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)