|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chase say Sharpe is rather than just an ensign?
(a) A natural soldier.
(b) An angel.
(c) A prophet.
(d) A SEAL.
2. How does Panjit attract the attention of the painted god in a niche in the courtyard wall?
(b) Rings a handbell.
(c) Whistles twice.
(d) Chants a mantra.
3. What does Nana Rao have protecting his warehouse?
(b) Guard dogs.
(c) A crocodile infested river.
(d) A moat.
4. What does Pohlman say is the one thing women love?
5. What book does Dalton lend Sharpe in this section?
(a) Tristram Shandy.
(b) Moll Flanders.
(c) Dante's Inferno.
(d) Oliver Twist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell tell Sharpe he should hide from the French?
2. What does Lord William say the army need to win battles?
3. What kind of knife does Sharpe usually eat with?
4. What does everyone call the Company's symbol?
5. Which of the following had Sharpe refused to purchase from Nana Rao?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sharpe help out Lord and Lady Hale in this section?
2. What does Sharpe think Cromwell and Pohlmann have been planning?
3. How does Sharpe kill Barsey?
4. Why does Sharpe decide to tell Lady Grace the secret about Pohlmann?
5. Why does Lady Grace say she is so unhappy?
6. What is Chase's plans for the Revenant?
7. How does Sharpe help prepare for battle with the Revenant?
8. Why is the food on the ship turned so bad?
9. What are Lord William's views on officers?
10. Why does Chase say he doesn't like women aboard his ship?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)