|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sharpe use to pay for his voyage?
(a) A gold tooth.
(b) A diamond from his red coat.
(c) His stack load of books.
(d) His pension money.
2. What does the steward say would drown on deck?
(a) A fish.
(b) A cat.
(c) A whale.
(d) A rat.
3. What is Baron Von Dornberg's real name?
(a) James Wellesley.
(b) David Seaman.
(c) Anthony Pohlmann.
(d) George Washington.
4. What nation does Cromwell call insolent?
5. In which part of Bombay sit the wealthy houses?
(c) The Malabar hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Cromwell call a land of slaves?
2. What does Cromwell's cabin smell of?
3. What does Fairley say Peculiar has in his trousers?
4. What made Sharpe's scar?
5. Who kills their victims by wringing their necks like chickens?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Chase's plans for the Revenant?
2. What is Sharpe talking to Nana Rao about at the beginning of this section?
3. How does the author describe Bursay?
4. What are Lord William's views on officers?
5. Why is Lady Grace so furious with Lord William in this section?
6. How does Sharpe persuade Braithwaite to keep quiet about his affair with Lady Grace?
7. How did Sharpe pay for his voyage back to England?
8. What deal do Sharpe and Chase make with Nana and Pajito?
9. What does Lady Grace tell Sharpe when she sneaks away from Lord William?
10. Why is the food on the ship turned so bad?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)