Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Panjit ask Sharpe to do before he is willing to talk business?
(a) Allow his men to search him.
(b) Apologize for intruding.
(c) Let go of Nano's hair.
(d) Put away his weapon.
2. How is Lady Grace related to Arthur Wellesley?
(a) He is her half-brother.
(b) He is her brother-in-law.
(c) He is her brother.
(d) He is her cousin.
3. What does Braithwaite tell Sharpe he can purchase from him?
(a) His silence.
(b) His loyalty.
(c) His ladyship.
(d) His services.
4. What book does Dalton lend Sharpe in this section?
(a) Oliver Twist.
(b) Tristram Shandy.
(c) Dante's Inferno.
(d) Moll Flanders.
5. What is Baron Von Dornberg's real name?
(a) James Wellesley.
(b) Anthony Pohlmann.
(c) David Seaman.
(d) George Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell tell Sharpe he should hide from the French?
2. Why does Cromwell say his parents sent him to the sea?
3. Who does Cromwell say the French don't make war on?
4. What is the American ship carrying to Mauritius?
5. What language does Sharpe think the Swiss speak?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the food on the ship turned so bad?
2. What is Sharpe talking to Nana Rao about at the beginning of this section?
3. Why does Chase say he doesn't like women aboard his ship?
4. What does Sharpe think of Admiral Nelson?
5. What excuse do the French offer for Bursay's actions?
6. How did Sharpe pay for his voyage back to England?
7. What is Chase's plans for the Revenant?
8. How does Sharpe get Braithwaite alone?
9. What are Lady Grace's thoughts on Braithwaite's death?
10. Why does Sharpe decide to hand his diamonds to Cromwell for safekeeping?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)