|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bursay use to strike Sharpe across the head?
(a) A plank.
(b) A psitol.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A cutlass.
2. What is Nana Rao using to count the rupees?
(a) A calculator.
(b) His fingers.
(d) An abacus.
3. What language does Sharpe think the Swiss speak?
4. What does Cromwell say is Britain's natural posture?
(a) To look down upon the rest of Europe.
(b) To act as a peacemaker.
(c) To stand as a small, insignificant island.
(d) To rule the world.
5. How do most of the passenger pass the time on the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following had Sharpe refused to purchase from Nana Rao?
2. What has Lieutenant Bursay's face been scarred by?
3. Which of the ladyship's features make her look sad?
4. Who does Lady Grace say she saw go into the cuddy?
5. What game does the barrister try to teach Sharpe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Sharpe talking to Nana Rao about at the beginning of this section?
2. What are Lord William's views on officers?
3. How does Sharpe help prepare for battle with the Revenant?
4. What is Sharpe's opinion of India?
5. What are Braithwaite's reasons for blackmailing Sharpe?
6. What is Chase's plans for the Revenant?
7. Why is the food on the ship turned so bad?
8. How does Sharpe save Captain Chase and his men?
9. Why is Lady Grace so furious with Lord William in this section?
10. What is Sharpe's opinion of Lord William Hale?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)