|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Nelson take over the French boat Pucelle?
(a) The North Sea.
(b) The Severn.
(c) The Amazon.
(d) The Nile.
2. Why does her Ladyship say she hates India?
(a) Everything dies there.
(b) Most people are uneducated.
(c) The food is awful.
(d) It is too hot.
3. What does Sharpe use to remove the impurities from the ship's food?
(a) A blender.
(b) A wire brush.
(c) A mold remover machine.
(d) A filtering machine.
4. What did Wellesey say was more valuable than a soldier's sword?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His nose.
(c) His brain.
(d) His legs.
5. What language does Sharpe think the Swiss speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does the barrister try to teach Sharpe?
2. What made Sharpe's scar?
3. What kind of accent does the naval captain have?
4. What does Sharpe think Grace is born to when she laughs?
5. What does Panjit ask Sharpe to do before he is willing to talk business?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lady Grace so furious with Lord William in this section?
2. What deal do Sharpe and Chase make with Nana and Pajito?
3. What is Sharpe's opinion of Lord William Hale?
4. Why does Sharpe decide to tell Lady Grace the secret about Pohlmann?
5. Why does Lady Grace say she is so unhappy?
6. Why does Chase say he doesn't like women aboard his ship?
7. What does Sharpe think Cromwell and Pohlmann have been planning?
8. Why does Sharpe decide to hand his diamonds to Cromwell for safekeeping?
9. What excuse do the French offer for Bursay's actions?
10. How does Sharpe help prepare for battle with the Revenant?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)