|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cromwell say is Britain's natural posture?
(a) To look down upon the rest of Europe.
(b) To act as a peacemaker.
(c) To rule the world.
(d) To stand as a small, insignificant island.
2. What does Cromwell tell Sharpe he should hide from the French?
(a) His maps.
(b) His money.
(c) His telescope.
(d) His pocket knife.
3. For what reason does Panjit claim the naval captain won't find Nana Rao?
(a) He is hiding in the jungle.
(b) He is working in another country.
(c) He has run away to China.
(d) He is dead.
4. Who does Lord William say was a dunce at school?
(a) Richard Sharpe.
(b) Arthur Wellesley.
(c) Peculiar Cromwell.
(d) Lady Grace.
5. What does Dalton say is the only thing that matters to Americans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell's wine taste like?
2. What is Sharpe's most striking feature?
3. Why does Cromwell say his parents sent him to the sea?
4. Who kills their victims by wringing their necks like chickens?
5. Where did Nelson take over the French boat Pucelle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sharpe help out Lord and Lady Hale in this section?
2. Why is Lady Grace so furious with Lord William in this section?
3. How did Sharpe pay for his voyage back to England?
4. What does Sharpe tell Chase about Pohlmann?
5. What does Lady Grace tell Sharpe when she sneaks away from Lord William?
6. Why does Chase say he doesn't like women aboard his ship?
7. What are Braithwaite's reasons for blackmailing Sharpe?
8. What is Chase's plans for the Revenant?
9. What does Sharpe think Cromwell and Pohlmann have been planning?
10. Why is Braithwaite so bitter about life?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)