|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nana Rao using to count the rupees?
(a) His fingers.
(b) A calculator.
(d) An abacus.
2. What happens to people in India who don't find wealth?
(a) They are enslaved.
(b) They become homeless.
(c) They die.
(d) They are imprisoned.
3. What does Sharpe consider as his home?
(a) The orphanage.
(b) The army.
4. What does Sharpe use to remove the impurities from the ship's food?
(a) A mold remover machine.
(b) A filtering machine.
(c) A blender.
(d) A wire brush.
5. What does Tufnell show Sharpe how to do?
(a) Tie knots.
(b) Steer the boat.
(c) Set the sails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell's wine taste like?
2. What kind of tree do the lanterns in the yard hang from?
3. What was Cromell looking after for Dalton?
4. Who does Lord William say was a dunce at school?
5. Who is Sharpe pursued by in his dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sharpe persuade Braithwaite to keep quiet about his affair with Lady Grace?
2. What is Sharpe's opinion of Lord William Hale?
3. How does Sharpe save Captain Chase and his men?
4. How does the author describe Bursay?
5. Who is Anthony Pohlman?
6. What is Sharpe's opinion of India?
7. How does Sharpe help prepare for battle with the Revenant?
8. How did Sharpe pay for his voyage back to England?
9. What deal do Sharpe and Chase make with Nana and Pajito?
10. What excuse do the French offer for Bursay's actions?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)