|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dalton say would make for sad business?
(a) If Sharpe lead a mutiny.
(b) If Bursay cired.
(c) If the French shot them.
(d) If Cromwell gave the French their belongings.
2. Where did Nelson take over the French boat Pucelle?
(a) The Severn.
(b) The Amazon.
(c) The North Sea.
(d) The Nile.
3. What does Chase say mostly contributes to Grace de Lavarre Gould's fortune?
(a) Her beauty.
(b) Her charm.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her intelligence.
4. What kind of societies does Pohlmann say he likes?
(a) Communist societies.
(b) Democratic societies.
(c) Corrupt societies.
(d) Anarchist societies.
5. Whose life did Sharpe save in Assaye?
(a) Sir Arthur Wellesey.
(b) Captain Campbell.
(c) Captain Crowell.
(d) Arthur Pohlmann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pohlman say is the one thing women love?
2. Who does Lord William say was a dunce at school?
3. What has made holes in the ship's cheese?
4. Which of the ladyship's features make her look sad?
5. Where Sharpe spent most of his time while in India?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Sharpe's opinion of Lord William Hale?
2. What is life like for Sharpe on the ship?
3. How does Sharpe kill Barsey?
4. Why is the food on the ship turned so bad?
5. What are Lord William's views on officers?
6. Who is Anthony Pohlman?
7. What is Sharpe's opinion of England?
8. What does Lady Grace tell Sharpe when she sneaks away from Lord William?
9. Why is Lady Grace so furious with Lord William in this section?
10. What deal do Sharpe and Chase make with Nana and Pajito?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)