|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where Sharpe spent most of his time while in India?
(a) The library.
(b) The beach.
(d) Army barracks.
2. In which part of Bombay sit the wealthy houses?
(b) The Malabar hills.
3. How does Chase say Panjit and Nana took their defeat?
(a) Like women.
(b) Like cowards.
(c) Like rogues.
(d) Like gentlemen.
4. What instrument does Matilde play?
(a) The guitar.
(b) A harp.
(c) The flute.
(d) The violin.
5. What does Fairley say Peculiar has in his trousers?
(b) Gun powder.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Panjit claim the naval captain won't find Nana Rao?
2. What does Cromwell tell Sharpe he should hide from the French?
3. What did Sharpe use to pay for his voyage?
4. Why does Sharpe like India?
5. What is the American ship carrying to Mauritius?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Chase's life like back in England?
2. What deal do Sharpe and Chase make with Nana and Pajito?
3. How does Sharpe help out Lord and Lady Hale in this section?
4. What are Lord William's views on officers?
5. What is Chase's plans for the Revenant?
6. How do the army use muskets?
7. What excuse do the French offer for Bursay's actions?
8. How does Sharpe help prepare for battle with the Revenant?
9. What is Sharpe's opinion of Lord William Hale?
10. How does Sharpe persuade Braithwaite to keep quiet about his affair with Lady Grace?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)