|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the steward say would drown on deck?
(a) A fish.
(b) A rat.
(c) A cat.
(d) A whale.
2. What kind of societies does Pohlmann say he likes?
(a) Anarchist societies.
(b) Corrupt societies.
(c) Democratic societies.
(d) Communist societies.
3. Which of the ladyship's features make her look sad?
(a) Her mouth.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her nose.
(d) Her chin.
4. What does Braithwaite tell Sharpe he can purchase from him?
(a) His services.
(b) His loyalty.
(c) His ladyship.
(d) His silence.
5. What does Pohlman say is the one thing women love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Peculiar Cromwell resign from the naval?
2. Why has Sharpe bought so many goods from Nana?
3. How does Panjit attract the attention of the painted god in a niche in the courtyard wall?
4. Where would the people who go to sea for pleasure visit in their pastime?
5. Who does Lord William say was a dunce at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is life like for Sharpe on the ship?
2. How does Sharpe persuade Braithwaite to keep quiet about his affair with Lady Grace?
3. How does Sharpe help out Lord and Lady Hale in this section?
4. What is Sharpe's opinion of Lord William Hale?
5. How did Sharpe pay for his voyage back to England?
6. What is Chase's plans for the Revenant?
7. What does Sharpe tell Chase about Pohlmann?
8. What do the other people aboard the ship think of Sharpe's affair with Lady Grace?
9. Why is Lady Grace so furious with Lord William in this section?
10. Why is Braithwaite so bitter about life?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)