|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Braithwaite tell Sharpe he can purchase from him?
(a) His ladyship.
(b) His silence.
(c) His loyalty.
(d) His services.
2. What suggests that the lock was made in India?
(a) Its large size.
(b) Its triangular shape.
(c) Its hexagonal shape.
(d) Its small size.
3. In which part of Bombay sit the wealthy houses?
(a) The Malabar hills.
4. What happens to people in India who don't find wealth?
(a) They become homeless.
(b) They are imprisoned.
(c) They are enslaved.
(d) They die.
5. Who does the barrister say rules Europe?
(a) The Spanish.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The French.
(d) The British.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Cromwell call a land of slaves?
2. What does everyone call the Company's symbol?
3. What is Nana Rao using to count the rupees?
4. Which of the ladyship's features make her look sad?
5. What does Fairley tell Sharpe he will pay him like if he works for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What excuse do the French offer for Bursay's actions?
2. How does Sharpe save Captain Chase and his men?
3. How did Sharpe pay for his voyage back to England?
4. What does Sharpe tell Chase about Pohlmann?
5. What do the other people aboard the ship think of Sharpe's affair with Lady Grace?
6. How does Sharpe help prepare for battle with the Revenant?
7. What is life like for Sharpe on the ship?
8. What are Lord William's views on officers?
9. What is Sharpe's opinion of Lord William Hale?
10. How does Sharpe help out Lord and Lady Hale in this section?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)