|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following had Sharpe refused to purchase from Nana Rao?
(a) A watch.
(b) A sand timer.
(c) A sofa.
(d) A ruler.
2. What is served to the richer passengers for breakfast?
(a) Eggs and coffee.
(b) Cinamon toast and tea.
(c) Grits and juice.
(d) Bean on toast and water.
3. What happens to people in India who don't find wealth?
(a) They die.
(b) They become homeless.
(c) They are imprisoned.
(d) They are enslaved.
4. What did Wellesey say was more valuable than a soldier's sword?
(a) His legs.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His nose.
(d) His brain.
5. What German city does Pohlmann say he lives in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fairley say Peculiar has in his trousers?
2. Who does Cromwell say the French don't make war on?
3. What does Tufnell show Sharpe how to do?
4. Why does Cromwell think the British have no chance in defeating France?
5. What did Sharpe use to pay for his voyage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lord William think of Braithwaite's letter?
2. What does Sharpe tell Lord William about the Mahrattas?
3. What do the other people aboard the ship think of Sharpe's affair with Lady Grace?
4. What reason does Chase give for inviting Sharpe for dinner with Admiral Nelson?
5. What are Lord William's views on officers?
6. What are Lord William's thoughts on Braithwaite's death?
7. What deal do Sharpe and Chase make with Nana and Pajito?
8. Retell the story Chase tells Sharpe and Nelson and Tom Hardy.
9. How does Sharpe kill Barsey?
10. Why does Chase say he doesn't like women aboard his ship?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)