|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of societies does Pohlmann say he likes?
(a) Democratic societies.
(b) Corrupt societies.
(c) Anarchist societies.
(d) Communist societies.
2. What has Dalton donated for dinner?
(a) Reindeer heart.
(b) Pickled tongue.
3. Who kills their victims by wringing their necks like chickens?
4. How do most of the passenger pass the time on the ship?
5. What suggests that the lock was made in India?
(a) Its small size.
(b) Its hexagonal shape.
(c) Its large size.
(d) Its triangular shape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fairley say Peculiar has in his trousers?
2. What has Lieutenant Bursay's face been scarred by?
3. What does Fairley tell Sharpe he will pay him like if he works for him?
4. Where Sharpe spent most of his time while in India?
5. What kind of knife does Sharpe usually eat with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Braithwaite so bitter about life?
2. Who is Anthony Pohlman?
3. How does the author describe Bursay?
4. What is Sharpe talking to Nana Rao about at the beginning of this section?
5. What are Braithwaite's reasons for blackmailing Sharpe?
6. Why does Chase say he doesn't like women aboard his ship?
7. What does Sharpe think Cromwell and Pohlmann have been planning?
8. Why does Sharpe decide to tell Lady Grace the secret about Pohlmann?
9. What deal do Sharpe and Chase make with Nana and Pajito?
10. What does Lady Grace tell Sharpe when she sneaks away from Lord William?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)