|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sharpe think Britain should pay for his voyage back to India?
(a) He has no money left.
(b) He is their best ensign.
(c) They sent him there in the first place.
(d) He is a member of their army.
2. Which of the ladyship's features make her look sad?
(a) Her chin.
(b) Her mouth.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her nose.
3. Whose life did Sharpe save in Assaye?
(a) Arthur Pohlmann.
(b) Captain Crowell.
(c) Captain Campbell.
(d) Sir Arthur Wellesey.
4. What is Nana Rao using to count the rupees?
(a) A calculator.
(c) His fingers.
(d) An abacus.
5. In which part of Bombay sit the wealthy houses?
(a) The Malabar hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would the people who go to sea for pleasure visit in their pastime?
2. What does Cromwell's cabin smell of?
3. What is Baron Von Dornberg's real name?
4. What does Panjit ask Sharpe to do before he is willing to talk business?
5. For what reason does Panjit claim the naval captain won't find Nana Rao?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sharpe decide to tell Lady Grace the secret about Pohlmann?
2. How does Sharpe save Captain Chase and his men?
3. Why is Braithwaite so bitter about life?
4. How does Sharpe help out Lord and Lady Hale in this section?
5. How does Sharpe kill Barsey?
6. Why does Sharpe decide to hand his diamonds to Cromwell for safekeeping?
7. Why does Lady Grace say she is so unhappy?
8. What is Chase's plans for the Revenant?
9. What is Sharpe's opinion of England?
10. Why is the food on the ship turned so bad?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)