|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in this section is described as having a fragile air?
(b) Lord William.
2. How does Sharpe think Braithwaite could have dislocated both his arm?
(a) Disolated them when opening the door.
(b) Caught them on a barrow on the way down.
(c) Landed on top of them.
(d) Caught them in the ladder's rungs.
3. Who helps Sharpe pull Lord William onto the deck?
(b) Lady Grace.
(c) Captain Chase.
4. What famous person do Sharpe and Chase have dinner with in this section?
5. What does Sharpe shriek as he leads a swarm of crazed men forward?
(a) Kill them.
(b) The honor of England.
(c) Death to the French.
(d) Each to their own.
6. Which are the following does Sharpe say are difficult to aim?
7. Why does Chase say him and Sharpe are equal?
(a) They both have scars on their faces.
(b) They are both the same rank.
(c) They have both rescued each other.
(d) They have both sailed a ship.
8. What is Lord William writing about?
(a) The state of the British army.
(b) The state of the British navy.
(c) The Indian royal court.
(d) The political situation in India.
9. What does Sharpe throw at Braithwaite before he kills him?
10. What kind of people are the only people Armstrong likes?
(a) People from Scotland.
(b) People from River Tyne.
(c) People from London.
(d) People from Northumberland.
11. How does the Pucelle drag the ship through water when the wind drops?
(a) Creating their own wind.
(b) Turning on the motor.
(c) Uses dolphins to tow it.
(d) Uses rowing boats to tow it.
12. Why does Sharpe decide to give into Armstrong's leadership?
(a) He has a big ego.
(b) He is prone to violence.
(c) It is what Chase would want.
(d) The men know him.
13. What word does Braithwaite use when Sharpe accuses him of blackmailing Lady Grace?
14. Why does the author say the British fire faster than the French?
(a) They have their own loading men.
(b) They own smaller guns.
(c) They own better equipment.
(d) They are better trained.
15. Which member of the Revenant does Chase say he would like to take alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of the navy does Lord William accuse of adultery?
2. Why does Sharpe say the Maharattas don't take well to discipline?
3. What is the name of the ship that Chase goes after?
4. How does Lady Grace want to help during the battle?
5. What has caused some men's noses to bleed?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)