|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who captains the Pucelle?
2. What does Lord William hope his position will be in five years time?
(a) Prime Minister.
(b) Field Marshall.
(c) Foreign Secretary.
(d) Home Secretary.
3. Who calls the Baron a Buffoon?
(b) Lord William.
(c) Lady Grace.
4. What does Lady Grace say politicians do instead of fighting?
5. What does Chase ask Collier to do in the hold?
(a) Load guns.
(b) Sing battle songs.
(c) Watch a clock.
6. What does Armstrong call Clouter in front of Sharpe?
(a) A heathen.
(b) A hop-along.
(c) A savage.
(d) An Uncle Tom.
7. What does Sharpe claim Braithwaite wants Lady Grace to give him in return for his silence?
(a) Her estate.
(b) Her diamonds.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her jewels.
8. Who were the British fighting when Nelson went back for Hardy?
(a) The Spanish.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Austrians.
(d) The French.
9. Who does Sharpe compare Lord William's appearance to?
10. Which member of the Revenant does Chase say he would like to take alive?
11. What does Sharpe throw at Braithwaite before he kills him?
12. What does Chase ask Collier to bring back up from the deck?
(a) A bottle of rum.
(b) A bottle of whiskey.
(c) A bunch of bananas.
(d) A net of oranges.
13. What kind of man does Clouter say has no chance of killing him?
(a) An ugly man.
(b) A white man.
(c) A cowardly man.
(d) A black man.
14. Which member of the crew has broken his leg?
(a) Lieutenant Swallow.
(b) Captain Chase.
(c) Sergeant Armstrong.
(d) Captain Llewellyn.
15. What word in his letter did Braithwaite underline?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lord William think Lady Grace is pregnant?
2. How does Sharpe disguise that Braithwaite has been murdered?
3. Which of the following does Sharpe say one needs for close fighting?
4. Which member of the crew has lost his right forearm?
5. What does Sharpe give Lady Grace to protect herself with?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)