|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sharpe say is usually the winner in a military battle?
(a) The side that fires accurately.
(b) The side that takes risks.
(c) The side that captures the other's flag.
(d) The side that loads fastest.
2. Who did Bursay tell Grace he hated?
(d) The English.
3. Why does Sharpe say Nelson impresses him?
(a) He is a natural leader.
(b) He is a real military man.
(c) He has good humor.
(d) He is kind.
4. What does Lord William say women have always been slaves to?
(a) Their emotions.
(b) Their funny turns.
(c) Their maternal instinct.
(d) Their grosser appetites.
5. Which are the following does Sharpe say are difficult to aim?
6. What member of the navy does Lord William accuse of adultery?
(a) Captain Chase.
(b) Richard Sharpe.
(c) Admiral Nelson.
(d) Captain Cromwell.
7. What word does Braithwaite use when Sharpe accuses him of blackmailing Lady Grace?
8. What cabin is Lord William using as an office?
(a) The wash cabin.
(b) The captain's cabin.
(c) The cooking cabin.
(d) The dining cabin.
9. What does Lord William ask Lady Grace to read?
(a) Brathwaite's letter.
(b) The Odyssey.
(c) His report.
(d) Sharpe's letter.
10. What is Armstrong's rank?
11. Who does Braithwaite tell Sharpe he should kill?
(a) Captain Chase.
(b) Lady Grace.
(c) Lord William.
12. What does Clouter call his weapon?
(a) A fink.
(b) A clouter.
(c) A slaughter pen.
(d) A smasher.
13. Who is Lord William writing his report for?
(a) The East Indian Company.
(b) The American government.
(c) His father.
(d) The British government.
14. What is the name of Sir Arthur's horse?
(d) Blue Peter.
15. Who will take over the ship if Chase dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Braitewaite's father's job?
2. What does Sharpe tell Braithwaite he laughs like?
3. What has killed Pearson?
4. How does Sharpe disguise that Braithwaite has been murdered?
5. What does Lord William hope his position will be in five years time?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)