|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Braitewaite's father's job?
a) A doctor.
b) A lawyer.
c) A journalist.
d) A parson.
2. How is Lady Grace related to Arthur Wellesley?
a) He is her half-brother.
b) He is her cousin.
c) He is her brother.
d) He is her brother-in-law.
3. Who does the barrister say rules Europe?
a) The French.
b) The Spanish.
c) The Germans.
d) The British.
4. What did Sharpe use to pay for his voyage?
a) A diamond from his red coat.
b) A gold tooth.
c) His stack load of books.
d) His pension money.
5. Who does Sharpe compare Lord William's appearance to?
6. Why does Grace...
This section contains 486 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)