1. What is Nana Rao using to count the rupees?
2. What does Nana Rao have protecting his warehouse?
3. Which of the following had Sharpe refused to purchase from Nana Rao?
4. Why has Sharpe bought so many goods from Nana?
To make his voyage more comfortable.
5. Where Sharpe spent most of his time while in India?
6. In which part of Bombay sit the wealthy houses?
The Malabar hills.
7. What kind of tree do the lanterns in the yard hang from?
A coconut tree.
This section contains 3,513 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)