|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe think London smells of?
(b) Bullock dung.
(c) Coal smoke.
2. What is Nana Rao using to count the rupees?
(a) A calculator.
(b) An abacus.
(d) His fingers.
3. Which member of the crew has lost his right forearm?
4. What is the name of the ship that saves Sharpe and the others?
(b) Chapeau Rouge.
(d) Joan of Arc.
5. What is the name of Sir Arthur's horse?
(d) Blue Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Sharpe say one needs for close fighting?
2. What made Sharpe's scar?
3. What does Cromwell's wine taste like?
4. What is the American ship carrying to Mauritius?
5. What does Sharpe give Lady Grace to protect herself with?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)