|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wellesey say was more valuable than a soldier's sword?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His brain.
(c) His legs.
(d) His nose.
2. What has Dalton donated for dinner?
(a) Pickled tongue.
(d) Reindeer heart.
3. What does Lady Grace say politicians do instead of fighting?
4. Who is Lord William writing his report for?
(a) The British government.
(b) The American government.
(c) His father.
(d) The East Indian Company.
5. Which of the following had Sharpe refused to purchase from Nana Rao?
(a) A sofa.
(b) A watch.
(c) A ruler.
(d) A sand timer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lord William say officers should be?
2. Who does Sharpe say had a bad habit of choosing the wrong side?
3. Who does Lady Grace say she saw go into the cuddy?
4. What does the steward say would drown on deck?
5. What cabin is Lord William using as an office?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)