|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Dalton donated for dinner?
(c) Pickled tongue.
(d) Reindeer heart.
2. What does revenant mean in French?
3. What does Dalton say would make for sad business?
(a) If the French shot them.
(b) If Cromwell gave the French their belongings.
(c) If Sharpe lead a mutiny.
(d) If Bursay cired.
4. Why does Cromwell think the British have no chance in defeating France?
(a) They are distracted by India.
(b) They enjoy the good life too much.
(c) Their army is too small.
(d) They don't have the finances.
5. Who does Braithwaite tell Sharpe he should kill?
(a) Captain Chase.
(b) Lord William.
(c) Lady Grace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Sharpe think the Swiss speak?
2. Why does Chase hate having women aboard his ship?
3. For what reason does Panjit claim the naval captain won't find Nana Rao?
4. What is Braitewaite's father's job?
5. What game does the barrister try to teach Sharpe?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)