|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Braithewaite say he is like Sharpe?
(a) He is also from Yorkshire.
(b) He also Lord William.
(c) He is also a criminal.
(d) He is also poor.
2. Whose life did Sharpe save in Assaye?
(a) Captain Campbell.
(b) Sir Arthur Wellesey.
(c) Captain Crowell.
(d) Arthur Pohlmann.
3. What is the language of diplomacy?
4. What kind of metal does Sharpe use to pick the lock?
5. Who does the barrister say rules Europe?
(a) The Spanish.
(b) The French.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The British.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wellesey say was more valuable than a soldier's sword?
2. What does Chase offer to teach Sharpe to play?
3. What two places in England does Sharpe say he has lived?
4. Why does Sharpe think Britain should pay for his voyage back to India?
5. Whose luggage does Braithwaite go through?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)