|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Tufnell think Cromwell couldn't have sold the ship to the French?
(a) He is proud of being English.
(b) He is the most honorable man he has ever met.
(c) He has no need for money.
(d) He is proud of being a sea captain.
2. Who does Sharpe spot going into the ship's hold?
(b) Lady Grace.
(d) Lord William.
3. What does Dalton say is the only thing that matters to Americans?
4. Who does the barrister say rules Europe?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Spanish.
(c) The British.
(d) The French.
5. Why does Lord William say people go to war?
(a) To make the powerful more powerful.
(b) To spread one's influence.
(c) To keep the status quo entertained.
(d) Small-minded men see no alternative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Lieutenant Bursay's face been scarred by?
2. What does everyone call the Company's symbol?
3. What instrument does Matilde play?
4. What does Sharpe say he was learning while Braithwaite was at Oxford?
5. What does Sharpe throw at Braithwaite before he kills him?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)