|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nana Rao have protecting his warehouse?
(a) A moat.
(b) A crocodile infested river.
(d) Guard dogs.
2. What suggests that the lock was made in India?
(a) Its small size.
(b) Its triangular shape.
(c) Its large size.
(d) Its hexagonal shape.
3. What does Tufnell show Sharpe how to do?
(a) Steer the boat.
(b) Set the sails.
(c) Tie knots.
4. What does Braithwaite tell Sharpe he can purchase from him?
(a) His ladyship.
(b) His services.
(c) His loyalty.
(d) His silence.
5. How is Lady Grace related to Arthur Wellesley?
(a) He is her cousin.
(b) He is her brother-in-law.
(c) He is her brother.
(d) He is her half-brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What German city does Pohlmann say he lives in?
2. What does everyone call the Company's symbol?
3. What does pucelle mean in French?
4. What is Nana Rao using to count the rupees?
5. What does lord William say Lapsus linguae mean?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)