|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the ladyship's features make her look sad?
(a) Her mouth.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her chin.
2. What does Sharpe consider as his home?
(c) The orphanage.
(d) The army.
3. What does Fairley say Peculiar has in his trousers?
(b) Gun powder.
4. Who does the barrister say rules Europe?
(a) The French.
(b) The British.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Spanish.
5. What does Panjit ask Sharpe to do before he is willing to talk business?
(a) Allow his men to search him.
(b) Apologize for intruding.
(c) Let go of Nano's hair.
(d) Put away his weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fairley tell Sharpe he will pay him like if he works for him?
2. What does Chase say mostly contributes to Grace de Lavarre Gould's fortune?
3. What language does Sharpe think the Swiss speak?
4. Who does Cromwell say the French don't make war on?
5. What does Nana Rao have protecting his warehouse?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)