|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bursay use to strike Sharpe across the head?
(a) A cutlass.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A plank.
(d) A psitol.
2. What instrument does Matilde play?
(a) The flute.
(b) A harp.
(c) The violin.
(d) The guitar.
3. What does Chase say Sharpe is rather than just an ensign?
(a) A SEAL.
(b) A prophet.
(c) A natural soldier.
(d) An angel.
4. What does Panjit ask Sharpe to do before he is willing to talk business?
(a) Allow his men to search him.
(b) Let go of Nano's hair.
(c) Apologize for intruding.
(d) Put away his weapon.
5. Why did Peculiar Cromwell resign from the naval?
(a) He wanted to raise a family.
(b) He wanted to cure his many ailments.
(c) He wanted to strike it rich.
(d) He wanted to travel under his own freewill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Sharpe's scar?
2. What does one of the seamen claim to have seen at dawn?
3. How do most of the passenger pass the time on the ship?
4. What does Cromwell tell Sharpe he should hide from the French?
5. Where would the people who go to sea for pleasure visit in their pastime?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)