|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dalton say is the only thing that matters to Americans?
2. What does Cromwell tell Sharpe he should hide from the French?
(a) His telescope.
(b) His maps.
(c) His pocket knife.
(d) His money.
3. Why does Cromwell say his parents sent him to the sea?
(a) To teach him about real life.
(b) They couldn't afford to keep him.
(c) To give him a good career.
(d) So he would be far from earthly temptation.
4. What does Pohlman say is the one thing women love?
5. What does lord William say Lapsus linguae mean?
(a) A Freudian slip.
(b) A slip of the tongue.
(c) A cricket shot.
(d) A loving act.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of knife does Sharpe usually eat with?
2. Why does Sharpe think Britain should pay for his voyage back to India?
3. What game does the barrister try to teach Sharpe?
4. Why doesn't Tufnell think Cromwell couldn't have sold the ship to the French?
5. What language does Sharpe think the Swiss speak?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)