|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of the seamen claim to have seen at dawn?
(a) A mermaid.
(b) A shark.
(c) A whale.
(d) A sea dragon.
2. What happens to people in India who don't find wealth?
(a) They are imprisoned.
(b) They are enslaved.
(c) They die.
(d) They become homeless.
3. Where Sharpe spent most of his time while in India?
(a) Army barracks.
(c) The library.
(d) The beach.
4. What does Chase say Sharpe is rather than just an ensign?
(a) A natural soldier.
(b) A SEAL.
(c) An angel.
(d) A prophet.
5. Why doesn't Tufnell think Cromwell couldn't have sold the ship to the French?
(a) He is proud of being English.
(b) He is proud of being a sea captain.
(c) He is the most honorable man he has ever met.
(d) He has no need for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lord William say the army need to win battles?
2. For what reason does Panjit claim the naval captain won't find Nana Rao?
3. What kind of knife does Sharpe usually eat with?
4. Who kills their victims by wringing their necks like chickens?
5. What has Lieutenant Bursay's face been scarred by?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)