|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Sharpe think the Swiss speak?
2. In which part of Bombay sit the wealthy houses?
(d) The Malabar hills.
3. What does Chase say mostly contributes to Grace de Lavarre Gould's fortune?
(a) Her charm.
(b) Her intelligence.
(c) Her beauty.
(d) Her husband.
4. Why does Sharpe believe Cromwell sold the ship to the French?
(a) He wants the excitement.
(b) He needs the money.
(c) He hates all the passengers.
(d) He thinks the French will win the war.
5. Who does the barrister say rules Europe?
(a) The British.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Spanish.
(d) The French.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe think London smells of?
2. What does Sharpe use to remove the impurities from the ship's food?
3. What does Sharpe say he was learning while Braithwaite was at Oxford?
4. What nation does Cromwell call insolent?
5. What is served to the richer passengers for breakfast?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)