|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the barrister say rules Europe?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Spanish.
(c) The French.
(d) The British.
2. Which of the following had Sharpe refused to purchase from Nana Rao?
(a) A ruler.
(b) A sand timer.
(c) A sofa.
(d) A watch.
3. How does Panjit attract the attention of the painted god in a niche in the courtyard wall?
(a) Whistles twice.
(b) Chants a mantra.
(d) Rings a handbell.
4. Why does Cromwell say his parents sent him to the sea?
(a) To give him a good career.
(b) So he would be far from earthly temptation.
(c) They couldn't afford to keep him.
(d) To teach him about real life.
5. What does Sharpe consider as his home?
(b) The orphanage.
(c) The army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of societies does Pohlmann say he likes?
2. What does Panjit ask Sharpe to do before he is willing to talk business?
3. What is Nana Rao using to count the rupees?
4. What does Chase say Sharpe is rather than just an ensign?
5. What does one of the seamen claim to have seen at dawn?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)