|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Peculiar Cromwell resign from the naval?
(a) He wanted to cure his many ailments.
(b) He wanted to raise a family.
(c) He wanted to strike it rich.
(d) He wanted to travel under his own freewill.
2. What country does Cromwell call a land of slaves?
3. What does Braithwaite tell Sharpe he can purchase from him?
(a) His silence.
(b) His loyalty.
(c) His services.
(d) His ladyship.
4. Where did Nelson take over the French boat Pucelle?
(a) The Nile.
(b) The Amazon.
(c) The Severn.
(d) The North Sea.
5. What has Dalton donated for dinner?
(c) Pickled tongue.
(d) Reindeer heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which part of Bombay sit the wealthy houses?
2. Why does Cromwell say his parents sent him to the sea?
3. What is Sharpe's most striking feature?
4. Where would the people who go to sea for pleasure visit in their pastime?
5. How does Panjit attract the attention of the painted god in a niche in the courtyard wall?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)