|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the ladyship's features make her look sad?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her mouth.
(d) Her chin.
2. Why did Peculiar Cromwell resign from the naval?
(a) He wanted to cure his many ailments.
(b) He wanted to travel under his own freewill.
(c) He wanted to strike it rich.
(d) He wanted to raise a family.
3. What did Wellesey say was more valuable than a soldier's sword?
(a) His brain.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His legs.
(d) His nose.
4. What does Sharpe think London smells of?
(a) Bullock dung.
(d) Coal smoke.
5. What made Sharpe's scar?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A nail.
(c) A sword.
(d) A dagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of societies does Pohlmann say he likes?
2. What does Braithwaite tell Sharpe he can purchase from him?
3. How does Chase say Panjit and Nana took their defeat?
4. What does one of the seamen claim to have seen at dawn?
5. Whose life did Sharpe save in Assaye?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)