|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Sharpe's scar?
(a) A sword.
(b) A nail.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A dagger.
2. Which of the ladyship's features make her look sad?
(a) Her mouth.
(b) Her chin.
(c) Her nose.
(d) Her eyes.
3. What is Nana Rao using to count the rupees?
(a) His fingers.
(c) A calculator.
(d) An abacus.
4. Why does Grace think she is a fool?
(a) She has never been happy.
(b) She has lived for money.
(c) She has lost a child.
(d) She has never followed her instincts.
5. Why does Cromwell say his parents sent him to the sea?
(a) To teach him about real life.
(b) To give him a good career.
(c) So he would be far from earthly temptation.
(d) They couldn't afford to keep him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Nelson take over the French boat Pucelle?
2. For what reason does Panjit claim the naval captain won't find Nana Rao?
3. Why did Peculiar Cromwell resign from the naval?
4. Where would the people who go to sea for pleasure visit in their pastime?
5. Who does the barrister say rules Europe?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)