|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe think London smells of?
(a) Coal smoke.
(b) Bullock dung.
2. What does Panjit ask Sharpe to do before he is willing to talk business?
(a) Allow his men to search him.
(b) Let go of Nano's hair.
(c) Put away his weapon.
(d) Apologize for intruding.
3. What kind of accent does the naval captain have?
(a) A Yorkshire accent.
(b) A Lancashire accent.
(c) A Devonshire accent.
(d) A Cornish accent.
4. Why does Sharpe think Britain should pay for his voyage back to India?
(a) He has no money left.
(b) He is a member of their army.
(c) They sent him there in the first place.
(d) He is their best ensign.
5. What does everyone call the Company's symbol?
(a) The king and the cheese.
(b) The cat and the cheese.
(c) The cat and the gold.
(d) The king and the bribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Nelson take over the French boat Pucelle?
2. What happens to people in India who don't find wealth?
3. What does Chase say Sharpe is rather than just an ensign?
4. What kind of tree do the lanterns in the yard hang from?
5. What does Sharpe consider as his home?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)