|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chase say mostly contributes to Grace de Lavarre Gould's fortune?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her charm.
(c) Her beauty.
(d) Her intelligence.
2. Which of the ladyship's features make her look sad?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her chin.
(c) Her mouth.
(d) Her nose.
3. What kind of tree do the lanterns in the yard hang from?
(a) A pear tree.
(b) A coconut tree.
(c) An apple tree.
(d) A banana tree.
4. What does everyone call the Company's symbol?
(a) The cat and the cheese.
(b) The cat and the gold.
(c) The king and the bribe.
(d) The king and the cheese.
5. What does Sharpe think London smells of?
(b) Coal smoke.
(d) Bullock dung.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe consider as his home?
2. Why does Sharpe think Britain should pay for his voyage back to India?
3. What does Chase say Sharpe is rather than just an ensign?
4. What is Nana Rao using to count the rupees?
5. How does Chase say Panjit and Nana took their defeat?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)