|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does pucelle mean in French?
2. What does Sharpe think London smells of?
(b) Bullock dung.
(c) Coal smoke.
3. What does Sharpe consider as his home?
(a) The orphanage.
(b) The army.
4. What does Chase say Sharpe is rather than just an ensign?
(a) A prophet.
(b) A SEAL.
(c) An angel.
(d) A natural soldier.
5. What does everyone call the Company's symbol?
(a) The king and the cheese.
(b) The cat and the cheese.
(c) The king and the bribe.
(d) The cat and the gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Nelson take over the French boat Pucelle?
2. How does Panjit attract the attention of the painted god in a niche in the courtyard wall?
3. Which of the following had Sharpe refused to purchase from Nana Rao?
4. What happens to people in India who don't find wealth?
5. What does Nana Rao have protecting his warehouse?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)