|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sharpe's most striking feature?
(a) His pimples.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His lips.
(d) His scar.
2. What does Nana Rao have protecting his warehouse?
(b) A moat.
(c) Guard dogs.
(d) A crocodile infested river.
3. Why does Sharpe like India?
(a) He thinks it's a spiritual place.
(b) He thinks it's a playground for adventurers.
(c) He thinks it's the most beautiful country in the world.
(d) He thinks it's homely
4. What does Panjit ask Sharpe to do before he is willing to talk business?
(a) Apologize for intruding.
(b) Put away his weapon.
(c) Let go of Nano's hair.
(d) Allow his men to search him.
5. What kind of fruit would Chase like to grow in England?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Panjit claim the naval captain won't find Nana Rao?
2. In which part of Bombay sit the wealthy houses?
3. What happens to people in India who don't find wealth?
4. Where did Nelson take over the French boat Pucelle?
5. What does everyone call the Company's symbol?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)