|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cromwell think the British have no chance in defeating France?
(a) They are distracted by India.
(b) Their army is too small.
(c) They don't have the finances.
(d) They enjoy the good life too much.
2. What does Armstrong call Clouter in front of Sharpe?
(a) An Uncle Tom.
(b) A heathen.
(c) A savage.
(d) A hop-along.
3. Who captains the Pucelle?
4. What does Sharpe think London smells of?
(b) Bullock dung.
(c) Coal smoke.
5. What does Clouter call his weapon?
(a) A slaughter pen.
(b) A clouter.
(c) A smasher.
(d) A fink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose luggage does Braithwaite go through?
2. What is Armstrong's rank?
3. What is the name of Admiral Nelson's ship?
4. What word does Braithwaite use when Sharpe accuses him of blackmailing Lady Grace?
5. What does lord William say Lapsus linguae mean?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)