|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chase offer to teach Sharpe to play?
2. What kind of knife does Sharpe usually eat with?
(a) A pocket knife.
(b) A carving knife.
(c) A scalpel.
(d) A fishing knife.
3. What does Chase tell Sharpe he can't move sideways?
(a) A king.
(b) A pawn.
(c) A bishop.
(d) A queen.
4. What two places in England does Sharpe say he has lived?
(a) Liverpool and Manchester.
(b) Brighton and Southampton.
(c) Yorkshire and London.
(d) Birmingham and Lancashire.
5. Who is Sharpe pursued by in his dream?
(a) An Indian.
(b) A british officer.
(c) A harlot.
(d) A negro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does revenant mean in French?
2. Why does her Ladyship say she hates India?
3. For what reason does Panjit claim the naval captain won't find Nana Rao?
4. What famous person do Sharpe and Chase have dinner with in this section?
5. Whose death does Lady Grace say she dreams of?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)