|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dalton say would make for sad business?
(a) If Sharpe lead a mutiny.
(b) If Bursay cired.
(c) If the French shot them.
(d) If Cromwell gave the French their belongings.
2. Why does Cromwell think the British have no chance in defeating France?
(a) They enjoy the good life too much.
(b) Their army is too small.
(c) They don't have the finances.
(d) They are distracted by India.
3. What does Tufnell show Sharpe how to do?
(a) Set the sails.
(b) Tie knots.
(d) Steer the boat.
4. What famous person do Sharpe and Chase have dinner with in this section?
5. What does Chase say mostly contributes to Grace de Lavarre Gould's fortune?
(a) Her beauty.
(b) Her intelligence.
(c) Her charm.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Braithwaite tell Sharpe he can purchase from him?
2. What has Lieutenant Bursay's face been scarred by?
3. Who captains the Pucelle?
4. Why does Chase say him and Sharpe are equal?
5. What made Sharpe's scar?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)