|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sharpe say the Maharattas don't take well to discipline?
(a) Discipline is not part of their culture.
(b) They're pirates.
(c) They're sissys.
(d) They're members of the upperclasses.
2. Who is Lord William writing his report for?
(a) His father.
(b) The American government.
(c) The East Indian Company.
(d) The British government.
3. Where did Nelson take over the French boat Pucelle?
(a) The Nile.
(b) The Severn.
(c) The Amazon.
(d) The North Sea.
4. What does Sharpe use to remove the impurities from the ship's food?
(a) A wire brush.
(b) A mold remover machine.
(c) A blender.
(d) A filtering machine.
5. What does Cromwell's wine taste like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sharpe believe Cromwell sold the ship to the French?
2. What does Sharpe consider as his home?
3. What does revenant mean in French?
4. Which of the following had Sharpe refused to purchase from Nana Rao?
5. What does Sharpe tell Braithwaite he laughs like?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)