|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lord Nelson refuse to leave behind?
(a) William Hurt.
(b) Joel Chase.
(c) Richard Sharpe.
(d) Tom Hardy.
2. What does Dalton say is the only thing that matters to Americans?
3. What does Sharpe consider as his home?
(a) The army.
(d) The orphanage.
4. What does Sharpe think London smells of?
(b) Bullock dung.
(c) Coal smoke.
5. What kind of man does Clouter say has no chance of killing him?
(a) A white man.
(b) A cowardly man.
(c) A black man.
(d) An ugly man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Panjit attract the attention of the painted god in a niche in the courtyard wall?
2. Who captains the Pucelle?
3. Why does Chase say him and Sharpe are equal?
4. Why has Sharpe bought so many goods from Nana?
5. What does Sharpe use to remove the impurities from the ship's food?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)