|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nana Rao using to count the rupees?
(a) An abacus.
(b) A calculator.
(d) His fingers.
2. What kind of fruit would Chase like to grow in England?
3. Why does Cromwell say his parents sent him to the sea?
(a) They couldn't afford to keep him.
(b) So he would be far from earthly temptation.
(c) To teach him about real life.
(d) To give him a good career.
4. What does Panjit ask Sharpe to do before he is willing to talk business?
(a) Let go of Nano's hair.
(b) Put away his weapon.
(c) Allow his men to search him.
(d) Apologize for intruding.
5. What does Chase say Sharpe is rather than just an ensign?
(a) A natural soldier.
(b) A prophet.
(c) An angel.
(d) A SEAL.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grace think she is a fool?
2. Why does Cromwell think the British have no chance in defeating France?
3. How does Panjit attract the attention of the painted god in a niche in the courtyard wall?
4. Why does her Ladyship say she hates India?
5. What does Sharpe consider as his home?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)