|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Baron Von Dornberg's real name?
(a) David Seaman.
(b) James Wellesley.
(c) Anthony Pohlmann.
(d) George Washington.
2. What kind of accent does the naval captain have?
(a) A Lancashire accent.
(b) A Devonshire accent.
(c) A Yorkshire accent.
(d) A Cornish accent.
3. What does Sharpe use to remove the impurities from the ship's food?
(a) A wire brush.
(b) A blender.
(c) A filtering machine.
(d) A mold remover machine.
4. What kind of fruit would Chase like to grow in England?
5. How is Lady Grace related to Arthur Wellesley?
(a) He is her brother-in-law.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) He is her half-brother.
(d) He is her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to people in India who don't find wealth?
2. Why did Peculiar Cromwell resign from the naval?
3. Why does Cromwell think the British have no chance in defeating France?
4. What did Wellesey say was more valuable than a soldier's sword?
5. What does Panjit tell the naval captain he will do if he doesn't leave his property?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)