|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sharpe like India?
(a) He thinks it's a spiritual place.
(b) He thinks it's a playground for adventurers.
(c) He thinks it's the most beautiful country in the world.
(d) He thinks it's homely
2. What kind of accent does the naval captain have?
(a) A Cornish accent.
(b) A Yorkshire accent.
(c) A Lancashire accent.
(d) A Devonshire accent.
3. Who does the barrister say rules Europe?
(a) The French.
(b) The British.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Spanish.
4. What is served to the richer passengers for breakfast?
(a) Grits and juice.
(b) Cinamon toast and tea.
(c) Eggs and coffee.
(d) Bean on toast and water.
5. What does Pohlman say is the one thing women love?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Panjit attract the attention of the painted god in a niche in the courtyard wall?
2. What does Nana Rao have protecting his warehouse?
3. Which of the ladyship's features make her look sad?
4. What is Nana Rao using to count the rupees?
5. What does revenant mean in French?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)