|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Nelson take over the French boat Pucelle?
(a) The Amazon.
(b) The Nile.
(c) The North Sea.
(d) The Severn.
2. What does Panjit ask Sharpe to do before he is willing to talk business?
(a) Let go of Nano's hair.
(b) Apologize for intruding.
(c) Allow his men to search him.
(d) Put away his weapon.
3. Why does her Ladyship say she hates India?
(a) It is too hot.
(b) Most people are uneducated.
(c) The food is awful.
(d) Everything dies there.
4. What German city does Pohlmann say he lives in?
5. What does revenant mean in French?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Baron Von Dornberg's real name?
2. Whose life did Sharpe save in Assaye?
3. What does Cromwell say is Britain's natural posture?
4. What kind of accent does the naval captain have?
5. For what reason does Panjit claim the naval captain won't find Nana Rao?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)