|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the ladyship's features make her look sad?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her mouth.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her chin.
2. In which part of Bombay sit the wealthy houses?
(a) The Malabar hills.
3. What kind of tree do the lanterns in the yard hang from?
(a) A pear tree.
(b) An apple tree.
(c) A coconut tree.
(d) A banana tree.
4. What does Panjit tell the naval captain he will do if he doesn't leave his property?
(a) Summon the authorities.
(b) Send out his men.
(c) Order his men to fire.
(d) Organize an arrest warrant.
5. What is the American ship carrying to Mauritius?
(a) Goats and chickens.
(b) Clothes and tea.
(c) Powder and shot.
(d) Drugs and alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Panjit ask Sharpe to do before he is willing to talk business?
2. For what reason does Panjit claim the naval captain won't find Nana Rao?
3. What does Braithwaite tell Sharpe he can purchase from him?
4. What is served to the richer passengers for breakfast?
5. Where did Nelson take over the French boat Pucelle?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)